If Trump had ran and won as a democrat

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
It's not likely Trump would've won in 2016, as a democrat. We'd had our fill of democrats with Obama.

None the less, had Trump ran as a democrat and won, and did everything exactly like he did in that term, including

bump stock ban
borrowing & spending all that money
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
FISA, NDAA and Patriot act reauthorizations,
supporting red flag laws
and the other things I list

Would the Trump supporters be so supportive and protective of Trump? Would the democrats be so against him?

Last edited:
It's not likely Trump would've won in 2016, as a democrat. We'd had our fill of democrats with Obama.

None the less, had Trump ran as a democrat and won, and did everything exactly like he did in that term, including

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

Would the Trump supporters be so supportive and protective of Trump? Would the democrats be so against him?
I think so. Those things were needed. But, the Democrats then used winning the House as a way to impeach him with false accusations. Would they have done that if he was a Democrat President? No. They rally around their own where Republicans try to take the high road even though Democrats will never follow that road.

I think so. Those things were needed. But, the Democrats then used winning the House as a way to impeach him with false accusations. Would they have done that if he was a Democrat President? No. They rally around their own where Republicans try to take the high road even though Democrats will never follow that road.

I'm talking about what Trump did. Not what the left did to him. Obviously Pelosi would've never brought impeachments charges against Trump.

I'm talking about what Trump did. Not what the left did to him. Obviously Pelosi would've never brought impeachments charges against Trump.
True. There would have been no Russia lies by Democrats. And, you can expand a bit on the topic. Chill out.

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

No argument there....He governed, to a large degree, like an '80s liberal.

So why do the demoncrats hate him so badly, and are willing to burn the nation to the ground to get rid of him?

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

The democrats would be naming buildings after him, so he wouldn't have to anymore.

They're definitely not not conservatives.

:abgg2q.jpg: And the funny part is, even here, I get called a liberal because I don't support Trump.
Don't sweat it. I pretty much get called everything bad here. I don't follow the magaturd SOP, thus, I'm the purple haired groomer to most magaturds in this place. I just don't know how I'll survive. :rolleyes:

Don't sweat it. I pretty much get called everything bad here. I don't follow the magaturd SOP, thus, I'm the purple haired groomer to most magaturds in this place. I just don't know how I'll survive. :rolleyes:

Why the left doesn't LOVE trump is a mystery also. I guess they follow the DNC's talking points memo very closely.

Why the left doesn't LOVE trump is a mystery also. I guess they follow the DNC's talking points memo very closely.
Because in politics, we always stick to the rhetoric. Our media helps this along nicely. We are superficial. But I tend to cling to the window of humanity that rejects it.

It's not likely Trump would've won in 2016, as a democrat.
That's exactly why he changed parties from Democrat to Republican.

His idiot kids were slow on the uptake and did not change their registrations in time to vote in the 2016 New York Republican primary.

I kid you not.

:lol: Priceless.

"Give us a heads up next time, daddy!"

We'd had our fill of democrats with Obama.

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

I repeatedly warned his cult Trump is and always was a far left New York limousine liberal Democrat.

$8 trillion of debt later, they still haven't figured it out.

A doubling of the deficit, before Covid, and they still haven't figured it out.

His hoax he would replace Obamacare and instead has made Obamacare immortal, and they still haven't figured it out.

His far left protectionist tariffs which have cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs and billions of dollars, and they still haven't figured it out.

Joe Biden figured it out. He has kept Trump's far left tariffs right where he left them.

Sucking up to a Russian autocrat, and they still haven't figured it out.

Asking for more government stimulus spending than even the Democrats wanted, and they STILL haven't figured it out.

Violating every last moral belief his cult used to have, and they still haven't figured it out.

pied-piper.jpg

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

Thats an interesting question. Kudos.

Don’t look for a lot of discussion about your list of things the blob did however; none of the Trump supporters can justify being and alleged conservative and supporting the things he did.

All Trump has to do is “own the libs” and they are happy because they don’t do that whole “civics” thing. They don’t have the intellectual ability to do so.

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

Trump would be their hero.

That's exactly why he changed parties from Democrat to Republican.

His idiot kids were slow on the uptake and did not change their registrations in time to vote in the 2016 New York Republican primary.

I kid you not.

:lol: Priceless.

"Give us a heads up next time, daddy!"

I repeatedly warned his cult Trump is and always was a far left New York limousine liberal Democrat.

$8 trillion of debt later, they still haven't figured it out.

A doubling of the deficit, before Covid, and they still haven't figured it out.

His hoax he would replace Obamacare and instead has made Obamacare immortal, and they still haven't figured it out.

His far left protectionist tariffs which have cost hundreds of thousands of American jobs and billions of dollars, and they still haven't figured it out.

Joe Biden figured it out. He has kept Trump's far left tariffs right where he left them.

Sucking up to a Russian autocrat, and they still haven't figured it out.

Asking for more government stimulus spending than even the Democrats wanted, and they STILL haven't figured it out.

Violating every last moral belief his cult used to have, and they still haven't figured it out.

pied-piper.jpg

I wish I could thank this 1,000 times.

Thats an interesting question. Kudos.

Don’t look for a lot of discussion about your list of things the blob did however; none of the Trump supporters can justify being and alleged conservative and supporting the things he did.

All Trump has to do is “own the libs” and they are happy because they don’t do that whole “civics” thing. They don’t have the intellectual ability to do so.
Yet you freaks still hate him with the heat of a thousand stars.

"Intellectual ability" indeed.

bump stock ban
the covid mandates
operation warp speed
debt ceiling increase
CR's
supporting red flag laws

"Would Democrats be a global laughingstock of Trump cultists like we are if he were a Democrat? Let's speculate!" :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back