If Trump Had Won

If Trump lost he would try to steal the election, file frivolous lawsuits in conservative courts, pressure local election officials to overturn the results, demand his Vice President refuse to certify the results and send an angry mob to attack the Capitol

Oh wait......he did that
And everything in the food stores would be cheaper and gasoline would be $2 a gallon.
and Mexico would pay for the wall
Yep, and there wouldn't be a crisis at the border like there is now. Keep going.
I donot see a crisis
Nobody s dying

COVID was a crisis......Trump dismissed it
The vaccines were developed during Trump's presidency. Idiot.

If Trump lost he would try to steal the election, file frivolous lawsuits in conservative courts, pressure local election officials to overturn the results, demand his Vice President refuse to certify the results and send an angry mob to attack the Capitol

Oh wait......he did that
Try telling the truth. It has gone too far and no one is going to believe the election was not stolen without proof that it was not. Dominion needs to cooperate. If they do not no one will ever believe the election was not stolen. The audits will continue with or without them. Period.

Oh wait......he did that
And everything in the food stores would be cheaper and gasoline would be $2 a gallon.
Yep, and there wouldn't be a crisis at the border like there is now. Keep going.
I donot see a crisis
Nobody s dying

So,
Trump Presidency is OVER
The Amazing Biden gets credit for saving us from COVID

I don’t make the rules, but those are the rules of TRUMP

Oh wait......he did that
I donot see a crisis
Nobody s dying

So,
Trump Presidency is OVER

Oh wait......he did that
I donot see a crisis
Nobody s dying

So,
Trump Presidency is OVER

Try telling the truth. It has gone too far and no one is going to believe the election was not stolen without proof that it was not. Dominion needs to cooperate. If they do not no one will ever believe the election was not stolen. The audits will continue with or without them. Period.
You've certainly heard about the difficulty in trying to prove a negative?

How about some positive proof from your side? We haven't seen any yet.

Anyone that believes 81 million people voted for Biden is a liar or mentally ill.

If President Trump had won:

1. Reparations would have been delayed for at least four years.

2. There would be no packing of the Supreme Court.

3. He would have supported changes in state election laws that seek to limit voting to only eligible voters.

4. There would no special privileges for any one ethnicity, such as allowing some high school students to enter the university regardless of one's marks.

5. All the cable TV news channels would still be enjoying high ratings!

Here Is The Evidence
Crowdsourcing Evidence For Journalists hereistheevidence.com

I tried to find something, anything, so I skipped the youtube, twitter, facebook, and gatewaypundit links.
It appears that crowdsourcing isn't the way to go. The ones that say that a state election official changed the rules without the blessing of the state legislature were the only ones that made sense. The mathematical ones were the biggest examples of double-talk that I've ever read.

Over 1,600 entries of bullshit conspiracy theories.

Here Is The Evidence
Crowdsourcing Evidence For Journalists hereistheevidence.com

I tried to find something, anything, so I skipped the youtube, twitter, facebook, and gatewaypundit links.
It appears that crowdsourcing isn't the way to go. The ones that say that a state election official changed the rules without the blessing of the state legislature were the only ones that made sense. The mathematical ones were the biggest examples of double-talk that I've ever read.

Over 1,600 entries of bullshit conspiracy theories.
Wait for the audit, although there are plenty of facts that have never been debunked at that link.

When are you idiots going to realize saying it is a conspiracy theory answers nothing?

Every time you start typing, another nonsensical conspiracy theory is born.
Let's see if this one becomes a reality:

IF Trump runs and wins again, the Left in America will begin widespread arson, looting, murder, and criminal assaults in cities all over the nation. Congress will fall into chaos whether the Dems hang on to power or not. The Left will openly refuse to honor the election and if the Left have no power to spend years with investigations, they'll find other means to foment chaos. There will even be the possibility of a military coup to remove Trump. And, just as they behaved before, they will be utterly convinced that they have every right to tear the nation apart to remove a duly elected president they hate.

And, just as they behaved before, they will be utterly convinced that they have every right to tear the nation apart to remove a duly elected president they hate.
Jesus, this is coming from someone who supported an ACTUAL violent attempt to overthrow a duly elected President, this is not speculation of what might happen, this actually happened!

No surprise you live in your insulated bubble, where up is down, black is white, and wrong is right.

But, here's your sign anyway ——————> STOOPID

And, just as they behaved before, they will be utterly convinced that they have every right to tear the nation apart to remove a duly elected president they hate.
Jesus, this is coming from someone who supported an ACTUAL violent attempt to overthrow a duly elected President, this is not speculation of what might happen, this actually happened!

No surprise you live in your insulated bubble, where up is down, black is white, and wrong is right.

But, here's your sign anyway ——————> STOOPID
You are an idiot if you think our system of government was threatened in any way by what happened on Jan.6th. It was a false flag from the FBI. It is what they do in Communist countries.

If Trump had won (and he did, the election was stolen from him) the USA would still be a superpower instead of the country in decline that it is now.

Forum List

Back