🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Vester Flanagan is black, why does hand of shooter look white?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
2BAE86B500000578-3211529-image-a-130_1440610093247.jpg

BTW not only is this shooter black; he admitted he's a queer too. No wonder the networks censor everything about this story.

Because you're an idiot? :dunno:

Hey bigtalk. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's somebody who calls me an idiot. You've got exactly two millionths of second to delete that comment.

How about if I leave it and express profound remorse for my transgression AND allow you 3 Brotch slaps to my sorry noggin'. :dunno:

Last edited:

Hey bigtalk. There's stupid and then there's real stupid and then there's somebody who calls me an idiot. You've got exactly two millionths of second to delete that comment.

I've learned that polite doesn't work in here and there's no use trying. It's all snark, insults and cursing.
I deleted the post as per request. :slap:
Wait..I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular and not you at all. I was relating facts..I've given up...no reason to be polite to people who don't return it..fuckem.

I've learned that polite doesn't work in here and there's no use trying. It's all snark, insults and cursing.
I deleted the post as per request. :slap:
Wait..I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular and not you at all. I was relating facts..I've given up...no reason to be polite to people who don't return it..fuckem.
Very well. I have deleted the Brotch slap.

;)

Yeah, right...

Looks white?

N'awlins

Mullatto

the definition of mulatto

And yes, for what it's worth, it's not racial or gun control. It's a criminal issue.

Yeah, right...

Looks white?

N'awlins

Mullatto

And yes, for what it's worth, it's not racial or gun control. It's a criminal issue.

Yeah, right...

Looks white?

N'awlins

Mullatto

what does new orleans have to do with this?..I must have missed something?

Yeah, right...

Looks white?

N'awlins

Mullatto

Yeah, right...

Looks white?

N'awlins

Mullatto

what does new orleans have to do with this?..I must have missed something?
N'awlins is transracial with an attitude.

He's not a very dark black man and his skin is lighter than the background. The camera device he used took a light reading of some background when he initiated the process of taking the picture which was darker than his skin so his hand was rendered white in the picture.

Be careful now...the media will start referring to him as a "white African-American"...it's the next logical step from "white Hispanic".

Forum List

Back