If we all came from 2 people

Because nobody can be happy if they don’t believe in your mass murdering and rapist ghost for which you have not one shred of evidence? Um... no.
Hindus believe we begin by wanting pleasure. This is natural, but it is too trivial to satisfy one's total nature. Then the time comes when the individual's interest shift to the second major goal of life, which is worldly success with its three prongs of wealth, fame, and power. This too is a worthy goal but individuals whose development is not arrested will move through delighting in success and the senses to the point where their attractions have been largely outgrown. So in the end all worldly rewards prove insufficient and leave us lacking because we were made for more.
Nobody cares about that. Please stick to the topic.
I care about being happy. You don't care about being happy? Then why did you say nobody can be happy if they don’t believe in your mass murdering and rapist ghost for which you have not one shred of evidence?
It was a question, not a statement.
It was a window into your soul. A Freudian slip so to speak.

Do you care if you are happy?
I am happy and don’t believe in your mass murdering ghost.

lol... you are full of it.. not life. Belittle belittle belittle? I' must be a sad person? lol.. give me a break .

Were your feewings hurt?

Maybe you were the result of accidental dribbling after your mother had anal sex...

Oh right, sorry, thats your line.

BTW you are the one displaying impenetrable confusion daily.. Pretty fucking stupid shit.

You aren't lost cupcake? You are a really happy guy?. sure, I believe you.
I think we figured out Taz by now.
It is the disgruntled, uneducated asshole who always needs to be the center of attention.
Notice nothing but insults.
I am going to simply ignore Taz posts for a bit.
Taz is merely repeating what the so called teachers, preachers and many rabbis have taught throughout the ages. Can you really lay fault on a blind person for following other spiritually blind peeps in their erroneous precepts about the spiritual writings that have been taught from carnal precepts?
I have an idea...provide a Link or a book I can find in a Jewish book store.
I don't do jewish bookstores. Maybe Taz can help you out.
I don't think either one of you is capable of explaining anything intelligently.
Given your behavior towards my beliefs the other day, she has a valid point.

You were a fucking jerk. I couldn't tell the difference between you and Taz. That's two of us telling you that.

Hindus believe we begin by wanting pleasure. This is natural, but it is too trivial to satisfy one's total nature. Then the time comes when the individual's interest shift to the second major goal of life, which is worldly success with its three prongs of wealth, fame, and power. This too is a worthy goal but individuals whose development is not arrested will move through delighting in success and the senses to the point where their attractions have been largely outgrown. So in the end all worldly rewards prove insufficient and leave us lacking because we were made for more.
I care about being happy. You don't care about being happy? Then why did you say nobody can be happy if they don’t believe in your mass murdering and rapist ghost for which you have not one shred of evidence?

And I am happy for you, Mudda. You are Mudda, right?

have answered that original op question several times in this forum
If your answer was anything but "I don't know", then you did not give the correct answer.
Wrong but you are free to think as you like. The Bible is talking about adam aka the human and humankind and the spiritual host of and with humankind. Eve is a portion in adam. Pretty simple really but again teachers, preachers and rabbi are stuck in carnal mode just like you.
You don't have shred of evidence for a sibgle word of that. No, you dont know the answer, you just think you do.

I think we figured out Taz by now.
It is the disgruntled, uneducated asshole who always needs to be the center of attention.
Notice nothing but insults.
I am going to simply ignore Taz posts for a bit.
Taz is merely repeating what the so called teachers, preachers and many rabbis have taught throughout the ages. Can you really lay fault on a blind person for following other spiritually blind peeps in their erroneous precepts about the spiritual writings that have been taught from carnal precepts?
I don't think either one of you is capable of explaining anything intelligently.

You were a fucking jerk. I couldn't tell the difference between you and Taz. That's two of us telling you that.
I was simply posting from the point of view of someone who knows Hebrew and knows the NT is filled with flawed reference to Tanach.
If you want to prove I was out of line, study Hebrew and Tanach.

Wtf are you talking about?

have answered that original op question several times in this forum
If your answer was anything but "I don't know", then you did not give the correct answer.
Wrong but you are free to think as you like. The Bible is talking about adam aka the human and humankind and the spiritual host of and with humankind. Eve is a portion in adam. Pretty simple really but again teachers, preachers and rabbi are stuck in carnal mode just like you.
You don't have shred of evidence for a sibgle word of that. No, you dont know the answer, you just think you do.
I don't need evidence as it is already written and I already know the spirit.You are the one lacking and that is a personal problem for you not me.

I was simply posting from the point of view of someone who knows Hebrew and knows the NT is filled with flawed reference to Tanach.
No. Go back and re-read it. You were behaving defensively as if my beliefs somehow diminished your belief.

I have a good basis for my belief. I don't expect you to agree with it anymore than I would have expected you to behave like an atheist towards it. Imagine my surprise.

You're not Mudda?

You're not Mudda?
Repeat after me: Taz. T-A-Z. Taz. :biggrin:

No. Go back and re-read it. You were behaving defensively as if my beliefs somehow diminished your belief.

I have a good basis for my belief. I don't expect you to agree with it anymore than I would have expected you to behave like an atheist towards it. Imagine my surprise.
Actually, I thought you were being a complete asshole and having a bad day.
What happened to all that time you spent on Torah.org?
I thought someone else was using your username.

Don't forget that the KJV of the Bible is heavily edited. I have never understood Christians who claimed to be able to predict the future by using the Bible, when half of the Bible that they need for prophecy has been edited out?

And don't get me started on the book of Daniel. There is a hell of a lot more to that book than what is contained in the KJV.

Don't forget that the KJV of the Bible is heavily edited. I have never understood Christians who claimed to be able to predict the future by using the Bible, when half of the Bible that they need for prophecy has been edited out?

And don't get me started on the book of Daniel. There is a hell of a lot more to that book than what is contained in the KJV.
The only prediction in Tanach relevant to those not alive at the time it happened is the eventual end of days.

You only saw the side of the attacker and not the attacked.

I lost a lot of respect for you that day.

Are you referring to me defending TN?
I still defend him as he's not totally obnoxious and he's trying to sate hos curiosity.
If I didn't go to a college with Observant Jews I probably wouldn't have become Observant.

Are you referring to me defending TN?
I still defend him as he's not totally obnoxious and he's trying to sate hos curiosity.
If I didn't go to a college with Observant Jews I probably wouldn't have become Observant.
No. I am referring to how you behaved like him.

Neither of you made a positive case. I kept asking you to tell me what the Jewish faith taught so I could establish a baseline. You wouldn't do it.

So I am doing it myself in a thread I created. You haven't commented in it yet.

Forum List

Back