🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Zone1 If we are people of Faith we should all be praying for world peace

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yes, that elusive utopia of world peace should be that which we pray for. There is no shame in wanting peace where possible. It isn't a sign of weakness, it a sign of our strength of conviction in G-ds command. This seems impossible especially in the face of evil for which we should expect the righteous to confront. However, peace should always be our hope. I read and hear of too many tragic stories during war and it saddens me. It would be nice if the world could just live in peace. Perhaps a prayer theme for you this day.

as long as the fallacies of the desert religions are allowed to rule over the innocent there will never be peace - the perpetrators of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- prayer is the removal of the forgeries and fallacies used by the religions of servitude and denial ... false commandments, judial hereditary idolatry their claimed heavenly personifications never to have existed.

as long as the fallacies of the desert religions are allowed to rule over the innocent there will never be peace - the perpetrators of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

- prayer is the removal of the forgeries and fallacies used by the religions of servitude and denial ... false commandments, judial hereditary idolatry their claimed heavenly personifications never to have existed.
You can't avoid the question of the origins of the universe and earth. The "what is the meaning of life"? question. I often ask the question.even more profoundly, "why is there anything at all? Why isnt all existence a plain, white screen of nothingness without sound"? There is an ultimate creator. There has to be. This creator surely loves its creations.

I'd pray for peace through strength, and that God would send the world some angels.

"And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses."

2 Kings 19:35

You can't avoid the question of the origins of the universe and earth. The "what is the meaning of life"? question. I often ask the question.even more profoundly, "why is there anything at all? Why isnt all existence a plain, white screen of nothingness without sound"? There is an ultimate creator. There has to be. This creator surely loves its creations.
42 ----- 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Yes, that elusive utopia of world peace should be that which we pray for. There is no shame in wanting peace where possible. It isn't a sign of weakness, it a sign of our strength of conviction in G-ds command. This seems impossible especially in the face of evil for which we should expect the righteous to confront. However, peace should always be our hope. I read and hear of too many tragic stories during war and it saddens me. It would be nice if the world could just live in peace. Perhaps a prayer theme for you this day.
"World Peace". Wrong focus. The focus should be bringing peace into our own world. Peace into our family relationships, our work, our friendships, the community(s) in which we are a member or are involved. How peaceful are we as drivers on the road, as we wait in line, when we don't get what we want?

It might be better to pray for our own peace and that it might be brought into the part of the world in which we live. This is a harder prayer than "World Peace", because after our own prayer that we might bring peace into our world, there are those next steps for us to take.

Who or where in my life that needs peace? Let's start there. Could this be where the yeast that spreads begins?

There is an ultimate creator. There has to be. This creator surely loves its creations.

there is the heavens, metaphysical forces and physicality, the periodic tables - that always were or became that have combined to ultimately create life ....

there is a difference between the 1st century events and earlier misdirected falsehoods - to define the truth ...

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

their belief in the 1st century as a refutation to the prevailing religion ...

- to correct what moses wrote w/ the heavenly truth, all life is equal ... for the reason to maintain their creation correctly as is necessary to attain heavenly goals.

( ) remember the sabbath, is their creation - to keep holy.

Forum List

Back