If we die as a Nation, it is because...

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
We have forgotten God,... and support the world and all its evil over Him. (which He will crush in time)

I know the MSM, told you it was good. But who owns the MSM, no good.

I am a Christian, and I think this is a bit much. Using words like "crush" and "evil" will make people be afraid of God, not want to worship him. Just a little piece of advice, tone down the fire and brimstone a little bit.

TK

I am a Christian, and I think this is a bit much. Using words like "crush" and "evil" will make people be afraid of God, not want to worship him. Just a little piece of advice, tone down the fire and brimstone a little bit.

TK

God is Just.

In the end, He has to CRUSH EVIL. It doesn't hold to truth.

TK

God is Just.

Indeed he is.

But how does this stance win people over to him? It does no good if you scare people off. God is just, he is as loving as he is all knowing and powerful. He is merciful. Conversely, the same can be said when his is displeased. He will forgive you for your sins if you ask him to, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences.

I totally agree. This nation was founded on Christian principles, prayer, and thanksgiving - we were blessed. We have fallen away, and we will suffer as a consequence. I don't worry about it though - I'm just visiting.

We have forgotten God,... and support the world and all its evil over Him. (which He will crush in time)

What a load of bullshit.

If we die as a nation it will be because of this:

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

...and not because of non-adherence to your silly fairytale.

Last edited:

TK

God is Just.

Indeed he is.

But how does this stance win people over to him? It does no good if you scare people off. God is just, he is as loving as he is all knowing and powerful. He is merciful. Conversely, the same can be said when his is displeased. He will forgive you for your sins if you ask him to, but that doesn't shield you from the consequences.

You haven't said anything wrong. What do you think "HIS" mood is right now? I understand it silly for me to bring this idea up in time... But we are time and time we are until. I have to deal in time when talking to people in time...well... Blah Blah Blah. Time..Blah Blah :)

Last edited:
I totally agree. This nation was founded on Christian principles, prayer, and thanksgiving - we were blessed. We have fallen away, and we will suffer as a consequence. I don't worry about it though - I'm just visiting.

What was said about this place and what this place that was set up for...and who was it for? :eusa_whistle:

What a load of bullshit.

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

AVERT MY EYES!

Nice deflection. WHAT business is it of government's if people CHOOSE to be like that?

That's right...

NONE.

NO nanny state son. Liberty comes with consequences...and they will certainly suffer thiers...with or without gubmint.

Stuff it.

What a load of bullshit.

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

You promote what you hate, but you don't understand yet ...do you?

BLAH BLAH BLAH...and an extra BLAH for you. ;)

What a load of bullshit.

funny-fat-gigantic13.jpg

WOW! Looking at that, all I can think is "Motorboat".

If I was a negging man, you'd have been tagged for that comment and the ensuing mental image.

You bastard!

I think it is a good sign that you are willing to be honest with everyone and tell it as it is. You're right. Of course, it is an uncomfortable message. Some are going to resist thinking about it until it is too late. Then what?

Your thread reminds me of a couple of stories - dreams - that Michael Boldea had about christians in america when the fall comes. I will have to go get the link and tell you which titles to click. I think you'll find your not alone in sensing we are under judgment here. I feel it too.

-Jeri

Here is the link, Robodoon.

The House That Stood

click on link and look to right of his website and you'll see under FEATURED CONTENT one called "A Telling Dream", click that one.

Read that and then look to your right and there are two more links that are prophecies Michael Boldea received. Three Men in a Field and the other link is called The House that Stood. When you read those you will get a better perspective as to what God is about to do concerning America.

The two ruling parties are destroying the nation because the people have become corrupted. We have rejected the God of this land in everything but name only.

People are looking at the symptoms of a corrupt people rather than the cause.

We will not die as a nation though many will be cut off. This nation will stand for many years to come. Maybe not in the same form.

Forum List

Back