🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Women’s Soccer Pays Less Than Men’s Soccer

Women's soccer couldn't have picked a worse ambassador for their sport than Rapinoe.

In a time when the US men's team is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world, US soccer's biggest ambassador at the moment hates her country. Nice... LOL
Did she say she hates her country? Show us. Trump is not the country and the fact is he doesn`t pay any taxes to support it. He said that means he`s smart.
trump video i don`t pay taxes because i`m smart - Bing video
ok---like Kap they don't know WTF they are protesting and/or protesting for dumbshit LIES
"The Star-Spangled Banner" is the national anthem of the United States.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-12_8-40-51.png
    upload_2019-7-12_8-40-51.png
    68 bytes · Views: 20
Women's soccer couldn't have picked a worse ambassador for their sport than Rapinoe.

In a time when the US men's team is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world, US soccer's biggest ambassador at the moment hates her country. Nice... LOL
Did she say she hates her country? Show us. Trump is not the country and the fact is he doesn`t pay any taxes to support it. He said that means he`s smart.
trump video i don`t pay taxes because i`m smart - Bing video

Yes, she informed us she hated the country when she knelt to the national anthem.

Huh. Different strokes I spose. She informed me she loves her country and can't stand seeing it descend into fascism.
.....but it's not descending into fascism......that's STUPIDSHIT ----the only fascists are people like HER who do not accept a fair/legal/AMERICAN election
fascists/dictators/jackasses/etc do not like fair-legal elections

Forum List

Back