🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Women’s Soccer Pays Less Than Men’s Soccer

Women's soccer couldn't have picked a worse ambassador for their sport than Rapinoe.

In a time when the US men's team is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world, US soccer's biggest ambassador at the moment hates her country. Nice... LOL
Did she say she hates her country? Show us. Trump is not the country and the fact is he doesn`t pay any taxes to support it. He said that means he`s smart.
trump video i don`t pay taxes because i`m smart - Bing video

Yes, she informed us she hated the country when she knelt to the national anthem.

Women's soccer couldn't have picked a worse ambassador for their sport than Rapinoe.

In a time when the US men's team is struggling to keep up with the rest of the world, US soccer's biggest ambassador at the moment hates her country. Nice... LOL
Did she say she hates her country? Show us. Trump is not the country and the fact is he doesn`t pay any taxes to support it. He said that means he`s smart.

Yes, she informed us she hated the country when she knelt to the national anthem.

Huh. Different strokes I spose. She informed me she loves her country and can't stand seeing it descend into fascism.

Huh. Different strokes I spose. She informed me she loves her country and can't stand seeing it descend into fascism.
Did she specify which country it was that she said she loved?
When you make an ostentatious stand against the anthem and/or the flag of a country you hate that country.

She/you want COMMUNISM

RUSH: Let me touch on this equal pay in soccer business. I went back to the archives, March 7th, 2019, a story at Forbes. “Revenue Disparity Explains Pay Disparity Between Soccer World Cup’s Men And Women.”

Let me just give you a pull quote here. “There is a big difference in the revenue available to pay the,” men’s team and the women’s team. “The Women’s World Cup brought in almost $73 million.” Television rights sales, advertising revenue, licensed merchandise, tickets. The grand total of all revenue generated by the women’s World Cup, $73 million, of which the players got 13%.

“The 2010,” for example, “men’s World Cup in South Africa made almost $4 billion, of which 9% went to the players.” So there’s no political bias going on here. It’s simply a matter of money. The women’s World Cup brought in $73 million. This is some years ago, recent stats. And the men’s World Cup, four billion. So obviously the pay gap is going to be significant here, and it’s not because of politics at all. It’s economics.

The Pay Gap in Soccer Is Economics, Not Politics

She/you want COMMUNISM
Nope.

Tyranny’s will take over women’s soccer... Gender will be irrelevant when it comes to sports like soccer

If that’s true then why doesn’t she criticize Antifa?

I think that the equal pay argument is a nonsense. The sport can only pay out what it earns and womens football doesnt make as much as mens football. Its a business as well as a sport.

Having said that the National Associations ,and FIFA, have a duty to grow the game around the world and money should be spent from World Cups on coaching programmes and facilities for those who get limited opportunities. That isnt the US national team. You dont need it.

If women's soccer are paid less then men's soccer its the women's own dam fault no one put a gun to their head and made them sign the contract that pays them less

I'm sick of these snow flakes blaming every one else for the consequences of their own decision they have made

she doesn't verbally have to say it her actions and implications prove it

Decus said:
Boys teams are regularly beating national women's teams.
It is only a matter of time....transgender soccer
Don't Worry About AI
Men Will Be Replacing Women At Things They Suck At
...Like Sports

JuwannaMan.jpg

my solution to the sports pay gap between men and women is get rid of separate gender sports all together
just have one team without a gender separation a team which both male and female are allowed to try out for and let the most qualified and talented play on matter the gender
with this allowing biological men compete in women sports it will be happening soon enough

Last edited:
He said no such thing in the video I posted. Essentially he said people who pay taxes aren`t smart and he wants free stuff. Is he calling the rest of us stupid? Did he call you stupid and you`re cool with it?
Your video doesn't even include what Trump said about Hillary Clinton's long tax dodging accusation (not the three times I watched it anyway).

So if you want to claim something that just isn't true (when someone says "essentially" this is what someone said, you can bet it isn't...it's your version and what you want people to think was said) go ahead but don't expect rational honest people to believe the b.s. you are serving up.

I watched the debate and remember very clearly what Trump said. He said he paid everything he was legally required to pay and it was smart to do things that way. And it is, unless you love to pay more for things than you are required to pay. And who does that?

Forum List

Back