If WW3 starts I am against USA and it's allies, I stand for justice, not nationalism

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
If WW3 starts I am against USA and it's allies, and if you are shocked or outraged, here is just one video justifying my statement:
Obama promised in 2008 a dialog with Syria, never happened - instead he invited Saudi kings to the white house who sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people and now this.
I stand for justice, not for nationalism:

Last edited by a moderator:
If WW3 starts I am against USA and it's allies, and if you are shocked or outraged, here is just one video justifying my statement:
Obama promised in 2008 a dialog with Syria, never happened - instead he invited Saudi kings to the white house who sent death row inmates to fight Syrian people and now this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVuwJnTNCn4

And what will you do about it? Run? No place to run. If WWIII starts we're all done for. The baddest bunker on earth won't keep you alive long enough to survive a dying planet.

I had my bunker all but bought and paid for until I realized that the failure on the surface would eventually drag me to the outside and I would eventually starve to death. The satisfaction I would get is in knowing cities like New York, Baltimore and DC would be reduced to atoms. Throw Saudi and Israel on my LOL list too.

If WW3 starts I am against USA and it's allies,
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

The framers were talking to little pvsi when they wrote that. Hopefully he'll keep it in mind. But if he doesn't, we'll take care of it when the time comes, as appropriate.

Last edited:

OK...so we can count on you packing your bags and leaving shortly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0BTdo6qGwo]Tombstone: Well Bye - YouTube[/ame]

Okay.

By the way? WWIII was the Cold WAR, fought by PROXY on many fronts but fought none the less...OP? Try again...

Indeed. I have a certificate from the Secretary of Defense hanging on my wall thanking me for my effort in bringing the "Cold War" to a close (like it ever ended).

There'll be a WWIII when the 1% decides to have a WWIII.

Last edited:
By the way? WWIII was the Cold WAR, fought by PROXY on many fronts but fought none the less...OP? Try again...

Indeed. I have a certificate from the Secretary of Defense hanging on my wall thanking me for my effort in bringing the "Cold War" to a close (like it ever ended).
True...and what we are witnessing now is a continuation...(much like the 'Armistice' that ended Korea...albeit it could heat up again)...FAR too many were quick to spend the "Peace Dividend" when the Old Soviet Union fell...(in name only)...:eusa_shhh:

And what will you do about it? Run? No place to run. If WWIII starts we're all done for. The baddest bunker on earth won't keep you alive long enough to survive a dying planet.

I had my bunker all but bought and paid for until I realized that the failure on the surface would eventually drag me to the outside and I would eventually starve to death. The satisfaction I would get is in knowing cities like New York, Baltimore and DC would be reduced to atoms. Throw Saudi and Israel on my LOL list too.
I will not be fighting for US government and at my first opportunity will join a group that aims to bring to justice US/Israel and all the other criminal establishment

Well pvsi, there are currently flights leaving for Russia via commercial airlines. Grab your passport and fly there. Once there, denounce your US citizenship (if you are one) and apply for Russian citizenship.

I am with you PVSI. Plans are in place for a resistance force to reconquer America and make it Beautiful and Honorable place to live again. :)

PHP:
Well pvsi, there are currently flights leaving for Russia via commercial airlines. Grab your passport and fly there. Once there, denounce your US citizenship (if you are one) and apply for Russian citizenship.

Yep. I don't know what the intent of going all "Benedict Arnold" is all about either. This guy hates the US? Then he should get on his little horsey and leave. No one will miss him.

Forum List

Back