If you are a Liberal and believe every Trump supporter is a NAZI and racist Klan member

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well what if your grandparents are all Trump supporters.

That would mean your grandparents are NAZIS right? According to your words.

That would mean your parents were raised by racist loving NAZIS right? According to your words.

You found out 2 of your best friends in high school are Trump supporters. They are racists right? Meaning you hung around with racists in high school. Right???

I could go on forever with irony.

godwins-law-anime.jpg

That would mean your parents were raised by racist loving NAZIS right? According to your words.

You found out 2 of your best friends in high school are Trump supporters. They are racists right? Meaning you hung around with racists in high school. Right???

/——-/ Another Never Trumper changes his mind and now supports the president. The ‘Never Trump’ Coalition That Decided Eh, Nevermind, He’s Fine

If I did think like you fantasize about they would be piss poor Nazis and I would be ashamed.

So, some particularly dump people might assert, and actually believe, "every Trump supporter is a NAZI and racist Klan member". Dumb people have asserted dumber stuff than this. And some folks were born to NAZIs, some folks have been hanging out with NAZIs without realizing, some folks have been hanging out with folks who later became NAZIs.

Was there a point to all of this? It would appear you somehow forgot the punch line.

I have no idea what it might be, but whatever it is you are smoking, it does you no good.

So, some particularly dump people might assert, and actually believe, "every Trump supporter is a NAZI and racist Klan member". Dumb people have asserted dumber stuff than this. And some folks were born to NAZIs, some folks have been hanging out with NAZIs without realizing, some folks have been hanging out with folks who later became NAZIs.

Was there a point to all of this? It would appear you somehow forgot the punch line.

I have no idea what it might be, but whatever it is you are smoking, it does you no good.
Congratulations on your first attempt at trying to appear to be rational.

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by Democrats,, not republicans, it’s all ways been democrats

Forum List

Back