If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

Can you explain who created Universe?
Surely not?
Therefore I believe in God as its creator
So because you don’t know, it defaults to an invisible being?

Nope, I know God created anything
How’s that?
Its another word salad, be happy it makes no sense to you
Examining the material world is a word salad?
When you do it yea.

So did God create Adam 13 billion years ago like you claim

We need evidence other than your crayon drawings

How do they assemble themselves from nothing?
"From nothing"... What? What a silly question.

It is assembled by very gradual changes over trillions of trillions of chemical reactions over billions of years.

Youre not asking a "stumper!", my man. We already know the answer to this.
I doubt there was anything gradual about the folding of the long chains.
What was gradual was the operation of selection on the myriad forms, causing the more successful models to persist.

Now, come on ding, you could have puzzled that out for yourself.
Stop acting like a putz.

What you are describing is cosmic, stellar and chemical evolution. Yes, it occurred over billions of years. The leap from chemical to biological didn’t.

You have an intense desire to see yourself as superior to others. That’s not a good thing and it will result in unpredictable surprises.
You dont act like a putz because u r a putz
Sometimes I do. But not this time.

What you are describing is cosmic, stellar and chemical evolution.
False. I was only speaking to abiogenesis. And your comment was stupid, just as it would be stupid to try to counter the gradual process of evolution by wailing that a genetic mutation happens in an instant.

You twisted yourself into a little pretzel to contrive a counterpoint, and you fell on your face. Maybe better just to agree with the obvious truth, instead of trying so hard to be contrarian. Better for your credibility, anyway.

You are free to believe that billions of lines of DNA that can only be in one specific order to work arranged itself without intelligence

I choose otherwise and you cant change or alter shit, though you can continue flinging your shit like a monkey in the zoo
First of all it’s not billions of lines of DNA in a single cell organism. Secondly there are no lines of code. That’s not how it works.

And lastly to believe God programmed DNA but did not create existence is incompatible and has more holes than your drawers.
DNA is a base 4 code as binary code used here is base 2

In DNA, there are four different bases: adenine (A) and guanine (G) are the larger purines. Cytosine (C) and thymine (T)

In binary code there are two bases, 0 and 1, or positive and negative or open and closed

Try again kid
And none of that addresses your incongruity of believing that God programmed DNA but did not create existence. You have a hole in your model the size of a Big Bang because you do not reconcile the creation of the universe with the creation of life.
DNA is a complex code that directs the building of matter. Nothing at all supports your belief that God created the universe 13 billion years ago out of nothing...

Lol, how did Adam get the word about this, was Adam there 13 billion years ago

Take your pills kiddy
I don’t think that it’s you couldn’t understand my point as much as it is you have no good response to my point. So you post something which has absolutely nothing to do with the hole in your beliefs.
So now God didnt create Adam 13 billion years ago like you claimed earlier

Have you tried q tips yet

So because you don’t know, it defaults to an invisible being?

How’s that?
When you do it yea.

God created existence. Man arose from that existence from natural processes according to the laws of nature that God created before space and time were created from nothing.

How’s that?
When you do it yea.

God created existence. Man arose from that existence from natural processes according to the laws of nature that God created before space and time were created from nothing.
That not what you said yesterday when you quoted genesis. God created man in the same week as the universe

You seem confused as to what you believe

I,for one, have no problem with many people believing this way. I don't see how this would impede science at all. It only characterizes it as a study of God's creation. Fine by me.

I,for one, have no problem with many people believing this way. I don't see how this would impede science at all. It only characterizes it as a study of God's creation. Fine by me.
That means that God exist out of our universe. Not logical unless you believe in flying unicorns

That means that God exist out of our universe. Not logical unless you believe in flying unicorns
Says you. You will have to excuse me if I don't just accept your claims about logic without any actual supporting logic. Nothing personal.

And, try to remember: god is magical. Once you have accepted magic, logic and evidence are meaningless. So applying logic to magical gods is like trying to put out a 5 alarm fire with a squirtgun.

Says you. You will have to excuse me if I don't just accept your claims about logic without any actual supporting logic. Nothing personal.

And, try to remember: god is magical. Once you have accepted magic, logic and evidence are meaningless. So applying logic to magical gods is like trying to put out a 5 alarm fire with a squirtgun.
Excuse me kid, magic does not exist. The magician merely fools simpletons like you

Frannie

Help me understand your position. You believe evolution, via selection, led from single celled life to all life we observe today,past or present.

But you reject the idea that selection could have produced that single celled common ancestor from the chenicals in the environment?

What you are describing is cosmic, stellar and chemical evolution.
False. I was only speaking to abiogenesis. And your comment was stupid, just as it would be stupid to try to counter the gradual process of evolution by wailing that a genetic mutation happens in an instant.

You twisted yourself into a little pretzel to contrive a counterpoint, and you fell on your face. Maybe better just to agree with the obvious truth, instead of trying so hard to be contrarian. Better for your credibility, anyway.
Not if you are talking about chemical reactions you aren’t.

That is chemical evolution.

Abiogenesis is the original evolution of life or living organisms from inorganic or inanimate substances. That event occurred quickly. Everything before life emerging is chemical evolution.

I’m not trying to be contrarian. I am being accurate. You are being contrarian.

How’s that?
When you do it yea.

That not what you said yesterday when you quoted genesis. God created man in the same week as the universe

You seem confused as to what you believe
Show me.

Haha, ding with his depserate semantics. All evolution is chemocal evolution,big guy. But not all chemical evolution is abiogenesis.

Yes, I am specifically talking about abiogenesis. And if you don't want to talk about that, then act like an adult and talk about something else.

What made you believe I ever said anything other than this?

Haha, ding with his depserate semantics. All evolution is chemocal evolution,big guy. But not all chemical evolution is abiogenesis.

Yes, I am specifically talking about abiogenesis. And if you don't want to talk about that, then act like an adult and talk about something else.
It’s not semantics. It is the proper demarcation of the stages of evolution.

Cosmic evolution
Stellar evolution
Chemical evolution
Biological evolution
Evolution of consciousness

What made you believe I ever said anything other than this?
Nothing. In fact I affirmed this as your belief to the other poster. On this very page. You guys are excitable today.

Forum List

Back