If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.

Can you explain who created Universe?
Surely not?
Therefore I believe in God as its creator
So because you don’t know, it defaults to an invisible being?
Do you believe that billions of lines of code could create themselves? or would an intelligence be needed

I'm
Someone in constant pain can’t be happy or thankful and in fact, some people kill themselves because of the pain. You’re just a fucking idiot.
Do you support killing everyone in high levels of pain? Or are you a fucking idiot?

Or both?

I don't know where you got the quote, but I never said what you quoted.

Do try to stay with what I actually said instead of changing it.

There is no evidence that God did that.
And you have evidence of God programming DNA?
Yes because programming is the result of intelligence. DNA has the same ability to write itself as a computer operating system
So is creating the material world.
Nope because the world is not programming.

Are you a DARPA project
Neither is DNA.
DNA is most certainly the program for life. This is not disputable, the only question is where did the program come from

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.

Surely not?

Nope, I know God created anything

Yes because programming is the result of intelligence. DNA has the same ability to write itself as a computer operating system
Prove DNA was programmed by God.
I already did
No you didn’t. Your argument consisted of how else did it happen.

Blind luck is the other alternative. Chance.
You are free to believe that billions of lines of DNA that can only be in one specific order to work arranged itself without intelligence

I choose otherwise and you cant change or alter shit, though you can continue flinging your shit like a monkey in the zoo
First of all it’s not billions of lines of DNA in a single cell organism. Secondly there are no lines of code. That’s not how it works.

And lastly to believe God programmed DNA but did not create existence is incompatible and has more holes than your drawers.
DNA is a base 4 code as binary code used here is base 2

In DNA, there are four different bases: adenine (A) and guanine (G) are the larger purines. Cytosine (C) and thymine (T)

In binary code there are two bases, 0 and 1, or positive and negative or open and closed

Try again kid

Last edited:

Surely not?

How’s that?

Surely not?

How’s that?
Its another word salad, be happy it makes no sense to you

Surely not?

That is called "faith", not fact.

Surely not?
Do you believe that billions of lines of code could create themselves? or would an intelligence be needed

Surely not?

Faith usually is based on facts.

Surely not?

How’s that?

look here

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/was-life-created/

Surely not?

Surely not?

Totally wrong, faith is belief without facts

Surely not?

How’s that?

look here

Hey we have a retard who believes that Jehoova is going to kill everybody.

Dude the Earth is really going to stink

Surely not?

Surely not?

Faith is believing without needing facts. I have no problem with someone having faith. But let's not pretend it is based on facts. You believe God created everything because your religious beliefs tell you that.

Surely not?

How’s that?

look here

A Jehovah's Witness page as evidence? lol

Surely not?

How’s that?

look here

Got anything based on science?

Surely not?
Surely not?

Faith is believing without needing facts. I have no problem with someone having faith. But let's not pretend it is based on facts. You believe God created everything because your religious beliefs tell you that.

He is a Jehovah witless, he can not understand sense.

Surely not?

In that absence of evidence, any belief is as good as another. Therefore, the best thing to do is go with whatever feels right to you.

Forum List

Back