If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

Do you word salad with or without dressing
Without.

Who programmed the laws of physics?
Illogical, since all programmers are made of matter, and you are claiming that matter can not exist until it is programmed
Is the programmer that programmed DNA made of matter?

You do believe DNA was programmed, right?
Since humans are now programming DNA for Mars the answer is yes
Who programmed the first DNA?
Someone greatly more betterer than yoo

Again your belief is wrong, electrical charges attract and repel, gravity does the same.

Try grabbing a 500 volt power line.
So matter doesn’t behave like it was programmed?

There is no order in its behavior?
The order comes from charges and weight interacting with gravity and energy
How does it know to do that?
Gravity pulls on everything kid
How about the first and second laws of physics? Who programmed that?
Those are not examples of programming

Without.

Who programmed the laws of physics?
Illogical, since all programmers are made of matter, and you are claiming that matter can not exist until it is programmed

Earlier you said it was God. Do you remember?

So matter doesn’t behave like it was programmed?

There is no order in its behavior?
Why not? You do realize it can be mathematically modeled, right? You know like the kind used in programs.

Yup. And it still is, however if the universe is 8 billion years older than the earth, and we leave the earth for another planet, humans become God. So God might well be a verb meaning stellar life transport.

Why not? You do realize it can be mathematically modeled, right? You know like the kind used in programs.
Models are not programming, they are models

Yup. And it still is, however if the universe is 8 billion years older than the earth, and we leave the earth for another planet, humans become God. So God might well be a verb meaning stellar life transport.
So you believe God was a human?

Literally the same thing. A program is a model.

Didn't say that, but if humanity colonized another world and created or customizes DNA for that world we have done what it is said God did here there

Where is the program that makes a rock fall stored

Is it anywhere near my cloned hard drives? Or is it in your pantry with your cupcakes

Last edited:
Didn't say that, but if humanity colonized another world and created or customizes DNA for that world we have done what it is said God did here there
When a human can create space and time I’ll consider him a god. Until then he’s just a human.

So you believe God programmed DNA but did not create the universe. That’s one odd position.

Where is the program that makes a rock fall stored

Is it anywhere near my cloned hard drives? Or is it in your pantry with your cupcakes
The laws of nature. How else do you think matter and energy obeys them?

Nope. Not me.

Nope. Not me.
We were apes for 5 million years then all of a sudden we became smart humanoids. God was a bunch of aliens.

Nope. Not me.
We were apes for 5 million years then all of a sudden we became smart humanoids. God was a bunch of aliens.
We share Gene's with dogs and cats too, so were we cats before dogs and chimps

When a human can create space and time I’ll consider him a god. Until then he’s just a human.

So you believe God programmed DNA but did not create the universe. That’s one odd position.
There is no evidence that God did that.

Nope. Not me.
I could explain it to you but I think I would have a better chance of the ape understanding it. :)

There is no evidence that God did that.
And you have evidence of God programming DNA?

Nope. Not me.
You would go if a dishwasher was needed

Nope. Not me.
I could explain it to you but I think I would have a better chance of the ape understanding it. :)
True delusional professors understand everything

Forum List

Back