Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

His quote:
‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets"

He NEVER used any weapons in war.

Of course he did. He did not use them in combat, but he used them. He was training people. And he says "That I carried"

"We can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons are allowed"

Command Sergeant Major Walz served during wartime​

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Many families of veterans who served during Operation Enduring Freedom will be voting. MAGA watch out.
Only applies to Afghanistan, and the air above it. Not Italy.

View attachment 992100

"Walz, asked by the oral history interviewer where his combat experience occurred, said initially that his unit — the 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery — had served “throughout the European theater with Operation Enduring Freedom,” the name the Pentagon used to describe the war in Afghanistan and other counterterrorism assignments. A Minnesota Army National Guard history of Walz’s battalion verifies that the unit deployed in 2003 to Italy, Turkey, Belgium and Britain in support of the war effort."
Progs and their binders of information on how things work. You can teach or you can do. That is what we have with DEI. Theories. All of your agendas that has cost us countless tens of trillions of dollars of waste. And the destruction of people lives with it.

Only applies to Afghanistan, and the air above it. Not Italy.
The war? People being trained for it during it.

I said it:
Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

Walz beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.

Command Sergeant Major Walz served during wartime​

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Many families of veterans who served during Operation Enduring Freedom will be voting. MAGA watch out.

Of course he did. He did not use them in combat, but he used them. He was training people. And he says "That I carried"
"We can make sure that those weapons of war that I carried in war is the only place where those weapons are allowed"
His quote wasn't "that I carried" his quote was "that I used in war". Stop lying about his quote.

POWERFUL!!!!
source.gif

So someone who was in Germany in the 1960's for his whole enlistment can claim to be a Vietnam Vet?

I know Vietnam Vets who never left US soil.

Yes. Then you have Vietnam Era vets. All the Posts now are Vietnam Era Veterans Posts. I guess they were all into inclusion, and equity, and...

Forum List

Back