🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If You Can Help

Please don't show pics of hurt animals OR people. I won't come back to this thread if it happens. Glad I missed the raccoon too. Which means I will not read this whole thread once I have time to do so. I just don't want to see that. Ever. Which is why I never go in pet threads. Someone always posts a pic of an abused animal. I just flat out can't handle it. Sorry.

Where you at Marion? If that duplex is too small for us...we just might take you up on your offer! GallantWarrior offered us to come to his place but Alaska is too frigging cold!

I'm in FL..True story.
Long ways away, lol. Tell me about what you have. I have a van with 4 new tires on it now, new battery, front end aligned, new starter, battle scars. Maybe it will make the trip, lol.

Angie still wants us to come back to Magalia. More ponderosa pines await us there. Unburned. But Paradise WILL be rebuilt. Its something to think about.

Please don't show pics of hurt animals OR people. I won't come back to this thread if it happens. Glad I missed the raccoon too. Which means I will not read this whole thread once I have time to do so. I just don't want to see that. Ever. Which is why I never go in pet threads. Someone always posts a pic of an abused animal. I just flat out can't handle it. Sorry.

Where you at Marion? If that duplex is too small for us...we just might take you up on your offer! GallantWarrior offered us to come to his place but Alaska is too frigging cold!

I'm in FL..True story.
Long ways away, lol. Tell me about what you have. I have a van with 4 new tires on it now, new battery, front end aligned, battle scars. Maybe it will make the trip, lol.

A room and water and a bathroom?

Coons..peacocks..cats.

I s'pose y'all want some fridge space..hmm...Maybe put your own fridge in.

I'm kind of a "By myself" dude. But I have had people around before..

It's not much, but it's what I have.

I hope that cat is not real. Damn. I don't want to see that at all. I'm already depressed.

They have an emergency shelter set up to help those animals and probably need donations there as well.
Yeah...but now I have to bleach my eyes. I know animals got hurt. I just don't want to see it. It kills pieces of my heart.

I posted one few pages back of a raccoon you must have missed it thankfully.

Thank God mine are like this:

View attachment 230405
THATS what I want to see. Animals happy pics. Thank you.

That poor cat. I will not look at it again but I wonder why a pic was taken of it next to half a bottle of water instead of being wrapped in something and being treated. It just makes me sick seeing that stuff. :(
I hope it is in a vet hospital being taken care of.

I would imagine touch without a painkiller would hurt. I am guessing they did find it treatment. It did say in the article they were waiting for a rescuer. I put a spoiler on it. It makes me sick too but I guess it makes it real for me as well. I wasn't there you were and when I see it my heart wants to help the animal shelter too.

A compromise. I will have it as a spoiler alert then you don't have to see it.

Raining here. A LOT. And I left my umbrella at home. :(
Rain came a week too late. If only it came earlier, I would be sitting on my porch listening to Goldy cluck out an egg.

Wow only $20,000!

IS2jzumm0qd5eh0000000000.jpg

Maybe a lender would waive a down? I heard on the news that some are doing that. But that house is in Missouri..I don't think it applies to another state. But the more down, the less payments. I have not spent much of the GFM. Just the neccessities. If I could find something cheap...like that 20K house...with no down or even 5K down..its a possibilty. But I LOVE that 59K house. Just...wow. Live in it til we die, then whomever helps us get it as we make the payments...if not paid off before we both die...they have to finish paying it off but hopefully we wont die anytime soon. Then they get the house once we are gone and resell it or rent it to another needy person.

I wish I could win the lottery. I would do that. Buy something, get someone in it that needs it, keep doing it as they move on.

Once we get in the duplex, I will be able to explore otpions on that we can do. Lenders are persnickety. And..its a long way to drive to inspect it. Plus the fees to have it appraised and make sure its livable while repairs are made, plus rent payment along with utilities and the repair costs....we would probably rent out a room or two to help with expenses. Thankfully we have very good credit and references. But its the credit that will count. Which we have. :)

Once we get in the duplex, I will be able to explore otpions on that we can do. Lenders are persnickety. And..its a long way to drive to inspect it. Plus the fees to have it appraised and make sure its livable while repairs are made, plus rent payment along with utilities and the repair costs....we would probably rent out a room or two to help with expenses. Thankfully we have very good credit and references. But its the credit that will count. Which we have. :)

Somebody could buy it and rent it to you. :dunno:

Thats a lot of money. A life estate would be great. We are responsible for upkeep, repairs, maintenance, taxes, etc....while paying rent too. But it has to be low rent. I could use some of the 6K for a down...or for the repairs, etc. Get some roomies that will pay rent. I'd love that bigger house. More room for housemates!

Sorry folks. Just dreaming here. It beats thinking about....you know.

Forum List

Back