If You Can't Protect Your House

First, awesome thread. Nobody responds except people giving you shit for having nobody respond. Kudos!

Second, obviously there is a major problem when a cholo can clear a fence and get to the front door while armed with a knife. Are there not sharp shooters on the WH roof, that fucker should have been dropped when his feet hit the ground on the WH lawn. What if the fucker had a bomb strapped to his body? He could have destroyed the WH, which is the global symbol for freedom and democracy. This whole thing is scandalous. Just chalk up another Obama fuck up.
The service already said they did not feel shooting him was appropriate as he did not have a firearm and they felt he was mental.

I can hear it now, if the SS shot someone just for getting over the fence you would be howling bloody murder cause it was overkill. In my opinion they did the right thing. Now if it looked like he had a bomb or had a firearm that would be different.
Ho w do you look if you have a vial of ebola up your ass..a pained smile?

Is there anything else this bunch can't fuck up?

There working very hard to break the internets. How dare the hoi poloi have a vehicle to speak freely?

Turns out the perp was a friend of Algore

"According to a criminal complaint, Gonzalez told Secret Service agents after his arrest that he was “concerned that the atmosphere was collapsing” and needed to contact the president “so he could get word out to the people.”

Yeah, he could have had a vial of Ebola up his ass. Or, he could have had an unseen bomb strapped to his body. Maybe he had an unseen high capacity pistol tucked away in a belly belt holster. The SS should have intercepted him well prior to reaching the front door of the WH. Secondly, I would hope that there was at least one sharp shooter with cross hairs on this asshole as he was galloping across the WH lawn, and that the reason he was not shot is because an order was not given. Of course, there may not have been time to give an order. If so, then what in the world is the protocol to be followed in this situation?

In hindsight, the SS made the correct call. However, they just got lucky. Next time it may costs lives.

Yeah, he could have had a vial of Ebola up his ass. Or, he could have had an unseen bomb strapped to his body. Maybe he had an unseen high capacity pistol tucked away in a belly belt holster. The SS should have intercepted him well prior to reaching the front door of the WH. Secondly, I would hope that there was at least one sharp shooter with cross hairs on this asshole as he was galloping across the WH lawn, and that the reason he was not shot is because an order was not given. Of course, there may not have been time to give an order. If so, then what in the world is the protocol to be followed in this situation?

In hindsight, the SS made the correct call. However, they just got lucky. Next time it may costs lives.
Ya remind me what would happen if they shot the guy? I recall an incident with a car going down the wrong lane and them storming the car. There was a lot of butt hurt people over that one.

So, your answer is to bend to the will of political correctness at the expense of doing what we all know is the right thing to do? I am not really arguing with you here, as I get what you are saying and the difficult PR spot the SS is in under the circumstances. That notwithstanding, the guy should have been intercepted well prior to reaching the front door.

Forum List

Back