If you don't have the education and knowledge and the balance in a science, your opinion does not matter

John Edgar Slow Horses

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2023
Don't bother me with your opinion on scientific matters if you don't have the qualifications, the knowledge, and the sense of balance on serious matters.

We have millions of dumbo opinions on climate change.

Same problem with Covid and vaccinations.

Did all of you go to alternative school or were educated at home?

1725355919207.png

whats your credentials about this?....

He warmed a seat for a few years in a school, got socially promoted for being a 'indian', and has a wall palque.

Reminds of me of that line in Yellowstone when the crooked indian activist Harvard lawyer says something about being 'oppressed n stuff' and Costner tells him he's full of shit and has never missed a meal in his life. lol

He warmed a seat for a few years in a school, got socially promoted for being a 'indian', and has a wall palque.

Reminds of me of that line in Yellowstone when the crooked indian activist Harvard lawyer says something about being 'oppressed n stuff' and Costner tells him he's full of shit and has never missed a meal in his life. lol
john your turn....

Don't bother me with your opinion on scientific matters if you don't have the qualifications, the knowledge, and the sense of balance on serious matters.

View attachment 1005669

Maybe you can answer some simple climate questions for us...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

Concensus =/= science

It's about one of the 2 Big Cult anti-science fails: Global Warming or evolution
Concensus =/= science

It's about one of the 2 Big Cult anti-science fails: Global Warming or evolution

Got to love

"Science is not truth" because there is no truth at all that Co2 causes warming.

Sincerely,

highly correlated satellite and balloon data

Two of the most clueless people in the US make up our Democrat Presidential ticket. They are professional liars and plagiarists, totally unqualified to lead free people. Their commercials are 90% slanderous lies and 10% Joy. They would be the end of a free America. Still, the media promotes them unapologetically. The people who still support Democrats, knowing their whole platform is lies, have no right to equate their positions with any form of intelligence. They're the oblivious victims of brainwashing. MAGA

View attachment 1005669

When you go from science to policy, in particular policies that impact people's lives, everyone is entitled to not just their opinion, but their voice via the elective process.

View attachment 1005669
Interesting. One wonders if the same would apply to other areas of life as well, such as:

If you don't understand the Bible, haven't read it in depth and have never been led by God's Spirit, don't spout your useless opinion and bother those who have.

Forum List

Back