If you don't learn history, it will repeat itself. And it's happening now

Back then it may have mattered. Now a days, not so much. Those indictments have gotten Trump a lot of support. At least that's the way it seems. But who really knows. The Trump cult are like the Ron Paul bots of 2012. They were all over the internet, huge rally's etc etc. But all that didn't show up in the ballot boxes.
Paul Bots is what killed the Tea Party movement.....Over legalizing weed of all things.

The 2020 election was obviously stolen. I am not going to refute the bullshit again.
2000 was stolen. Jeb was governor. Hanging Chads. Butterfly ballots. Rigged Diebold Voting Machines. Republican rioted to stop the recount and for the sake of our country the right leaning Supreme's gave it to Bush. It was a total screw job.

And it's weird that one of the main guys behind the 2000 riot (Brooks Brother Riots) was Roger Stone. Didn't Trump pardon Roger Stone for completely unrelated crimes? Then Roger was the go between between Trump and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers.

2004 was stolen too. Diebold Indicted: Its spectre still haunts Ohio elections | ColumbusFreePress.com

2020 was not stolen.

2000 was stolen. Jeb was governor. Hanging Chads. Butterfly ballots. Rigged Diebold Voting Machines. Republican rioted to stop the recount and for the sake of our country the right leaning Supreme's gave it to Bush. It was a total screw job.

And it's weird that one of the main guys behind the 2000 riot (Brooks Brother Riots) was Roger Stone. Didn't Trump pardon Roger Stone for completely unrelated crimes? Then Roger was the go between between Trump and Proud Boys/Oath Keepers.

2004 was stolen too. Diebold Indicted: Its spectre still haunts Ohio elections | ColumbusFreePress.com

2020 was not stolen.
Careful, that kind of talk might get you indicted. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Ralph Nader caused Al Gores Loss. If he had not run those who voted for him would have mostly gone to Gore, which would have put Gore over Bush here in Florida.
If Gore would have just won his home state of TN he would have won too.

Makes me wonder if TN was stolen in 2000 too. Why not?

While Texas Gov. George W. Bush won his home state with 59 percent of the vote, Vice President Gore lost Tennessee--and its 11 badly needed electoral votes--by nearly 80,000 votes.

From the appearance of the downtown center in Nashville last Tuesday, it would have been difficult to conceive that Tennessee was not a Gore stronghold and an Electoral College lock.

Nashville was transformed into "Gore Central" on election day. On almost every street corner, supporters waved blue Gore/Lieberman 2000 signs and nearly everyone wore Gore buttons and stickers.

Actually, I bet picking a Jew as his VP cost him TN.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
On the other hand if you learn from history maybe you can repeat it. It beats Biden any way you look.

But since Gore left the Senate in 1992, residents say the state has taken a sharp turn to the right--a turn that cost him in last Tuesday's election.

Both of Tennessee's current U.S. senators and five of its nine congressional representatives are Republicans. Don Sundquist, the state's Republican governor, won a second term in 1998 with a record 69 percent of the vote.

They rigged TN for Bush

This next election is probably going to be another 1980 election. Including those who are running.
Trump is Reagan. Biden is Carter.
Trump wins by landslide and carry's on his spending spree and increased liberal policies. But somehow still maintains republican support.
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about the Queer Barry/Potatohead administration giving the Iranians billions of dollars and today the Potatohead/Ho administration giving the SOBs another $6 billion.

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it would be about the Queer Barry/Potatohead administration giving the Iranians billions of dollars and today the Potatohead/Ho administration giving the SOBs another $6 billion.
Those are frozen Iranian assets. We aren't giving them money. And we're making sure it goes towards humanitarian purposes.

Hey, Americans are coming home. Aren't you happy about that? Or do you not care because they are of Iranian decent?

Those are frozen Iranian assets. We aren't giving them money. And we're making sure it goes towards humanitarian purposes.

Hey, Americans are coming home. Aren't you happy about that? Or do you not care because they are of Iranian decent?
Why did the Queer Barry/Potatohead administration give barrels of cash to the goddamn Iranians?

Why is the idiot Potatohead/Ho administration paying $6 billion for a few hostages? What kind of message do you think that sends to any tyrant government? That we are weak and will pay big bucks if they just capture a few of us and hold us hostage? That is stupid as hell, isn't it? I thought we didn't pay for hostages.

We have no leverage on the "Death to America" assholes because the stupid and weak Potatohead administration gives away the store.

Potatohead is a terrible President, isn't he?

Want to bet this traitor John Kerry had something to do with this betrayal? He is famous for that, isn't he?

Why did the Queer Barry/Potatohead administration give barrels of cash to the goddamn Iranians?

Why is the idiot Potatohead/Ho administration paying $6 billion for a few hostages? What kind of message do you think that sends to any tyrant government? That we are weak and will pay big bucks if they just capture a few of us and hold us hostage? That is stupid as hell, isn't it? I thought we didn't pay for hostages.

We have no leverage on the "Death to America" assholes because the stupid and weak Potatohead administration gives away the store.

Potatohead is a terrible President, isn't he?

Want to bet this traitor John Kerry had something to do with this betrayal? He is famous for that, isn't he?
It turns out trump isn’t the only one who believes we should make friends with our enemies

1695087027391.jpeg

It turns out trump isn’t the only one who believes we should make friends with our enemies

View attachment 831147
Trump undid the deal with the fucking Iranians and condemn Queer Barry and Potatohead giving barrels of cash to the Iranian Mullahs.

He did the right thing. This asshole Potatohead is doing the wrong thing. Of course he has a 46 year record of fucking up everything he touched so it is expected.

You stupid Moon Bats don't have enough IQ points to understand that.

Trump undid the deal with the fucking Iranians and condemn Queer Barry and Potatohead giving barrels of cash to the Iranian Mullahs.

He did the right thing. This asshole Potatohead is doing the wrong thing. Of course he has a 46 year record of fucking up everything he touched so it is expected.

You stupid Moon Bats don't have enough IQ points to understand that.
Trump given another four years would have been dangerous. Trumps own cabinet didn’t do what he asked them to do. Because he’s an idiot. Then they quit. Soon trump was saying these best and brightest were all idiot. Everyone he hired and fired, all idiot. But he said he’d only surround himself with the best, but how many trump buddies turned out to be rinos? You guys make no sense. I believe a modern day version of the Nazis

Back then it may have mattered. Now a days, not so much. Those indictments have gotten Trump a lot of support. At least that's the way it seems. But who really knows. The Trump cult are like the Ron Paul bots of 2012. They were all over the internet, huge rally's etc etc. But all that didn't show up in the ballot boxes.

Ron Paul, the biggest fraud in political history.

If Gore would have just won his home state of TN he would have won too.

Makes me wonder if TN was stolen in 2000 too. Why not?

While Texas Gov. George W. Bush won his home state with 59 percent of the vote, Vice President Gore lost Tennessee--and its 11 badly needed electoral votes--by nearly 80,000 votes.

From the appearance of the downtown center in Nashville last Tuesday, it would have been difficult to conceive that Tennessee was not a Gore stronghold and an Electoral College lock.

Nashville was transformed into "Gore Central" on election day. On almost every street corner, supporters waved blue Gore/Lieberman 2000 signs and nearly everyone wore Gore buttons and stickers.

Actually, I bet picking a Jew as his VP cost him TN.

People who knew Gore best, liked him the least.

Forum List

Back