If You Got Chosen to Be a Major Presidential Candidate, What Would Your Platform Be?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It would take me 30 minutes max to come up with a list if I was told I would be a major party candidate for the office.

Kamala has had over 3 weeks and no agenda.

It’s not even the old Obama ‘change’ bs.
It’s not even the Joe hide in the basement bs.

It’s I’m not Trump and my skin is darker than his.

NobodyTakeAwayGubmint.jpg

I've never seen the like of it.

Every policy that FKH might have is leaked out in dribs and drabs by "unconfirmed sources" or some surrogate you never heard tell of.

The best I can tell all she has is "Mah body, mah choice" and meaningless tripe.....Oh and "person of color", nevermind the flavor she will be from one day to the next.

It would take me 30 minutes max to come up with a list if I was told I would be a major party candidate for the office.

Wow, that really sucked.
  1. 1st Page: Give us money.
  2. 2nd Page: GIVE US MONEY!
  3. Finally 3rd Page, this whole statement before saying she is running for president: As the daughter of parents who brought her to civil rights marches in a stroller, she was inspired to tackle injustice from an early age. She took that mission to county courtrooms, the California Attorney General’s office, the United States Senate, and the White House.
    • Doesn't matter squat where her parents took her in a stroller! :auiqs.jpg:
    • How did she tackle injustice at an early age? By beating up the 7 year old who stole her school lunch?
    • Her record in the courtroom, etc., STINKS. She locked away innocent people over petty crimes then let off a crooked hospital because the owner was her buddy.
    • She didn't do SHIT in the senate.
    • She didn't do SHIT in the WH (including securing the border).
    • When she ran for president in 2019, she got HAMMERED in the primary and was first to drop out due to lack of support.
Guess that explains why she avoided going through another primary again this time and twisted Biden's arm to drop out instead.

Mine would be shorter than Trump's but otherwise not a lot different.

1. Retain and/or improve and make permanent the Trump tax reforms, trade and energy policies that should help a great deal to start bringing down prices.
2. Focus on closing and securing the border and mandate incentives/'encouragement' for the migrants to go home. Deport most of the rest who do not leave voluntarily.
3. Make Trump my Secretary of State or otherwise make it possible to wind down and quickly end the wars in Europe and Middle East with Trump's initiatives and policies that strongly facilitate no new wars.
4. As quickly and practically as possible, begin defunding all groups and programs that should never have been funded by the federal government.
5. Reverse all Biden EOs and continue the Trump policy of ending all unnecessary or counter productive rules and regs throughout government. End as many government departments as reasonable to end duplication of efforts or agencies that have little or nothing to show that they are necessary or helpful.
6. Reform immigration laws to end chain migration, make automatic citizenship contingent on at least one biological parent being a citizen.
7. Assure Israel of our full support and advise Palestinians, Hezbollah, etc. that the U.S. will withdraw funding if they do not agree to end their mission of obliterating Israel and agree to live in peace.

Last edited:

She will either have no stated policy as on their official website or she will flip flop so quickly on the issues, voters won't know what her position is. Literally her ONLY STATED POSITION was NO TAX ON TIPS which she stole from Trump. As I've said, we'll see if there are enough stupid voters to put her in the White House.

She will either have no stated policy as on their official website or she will flip flop so quickly on the issues, voters won't know what her position is. Literally her ONLY STATED POSITION was NO TAX ON TIPS which she stole from Trump. As I've said, we'll see if there are enough stupid voters to put her in the White House.

She was against fracking before she was in Pennsylvania and then for it

IMG_3644.jpeg

Willie Brown to Kammie, "it's only CALLED a blow-job you don't actually blow."

Forum List

Back