If you have any doubt of........

jesus2.jpg

That must be Issa. Many false Christs have gone out into the world............ :eek:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081114085355AA3ENpG

...Jesus warned that in the last days there will arise counterfeit Christs who would masquerade as the Messiah and claim to be the savior of the world. It's in the Bible, Matthew 24:4&5. “Jesus answered: 'Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.”

Last edited:
Elaborate?? Ha! ha! How do you elaborate on someone being a fool, Pacer? Are their levels? Does one go to college or a university to become a greater fool?
It takes a fool to know a fool. :) 'Are their levels?' should read 'Are there levels?'.

still thinking, Pacer? I'm going to dinner.. maybe you'll have something by the time I return. ( god willing )

Last edited:
It is not true that it takes a fool to know a fool. It takes knowing what the Word of God says about fools to identify a fool, Pacer. The scriptures are clear that wise men and women will be able to identify them. Here is a partial list, for the full list click the link below:

It is Written:

III. A FOOL IS REVEALED BY HIS SPIRIT---Proverbs 14:16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

A. A FOOL HAS A STOUT (HAUGHTY, PROUD) SPIRIT---Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. Prov. 14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them.

* A fool promotes himself; a wise man humbles himself and lifts up Jesus!

B. A FOOL HAS A STUBBORN SPIRIT---Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

* A fool is stubborn; therefore, he is not teachable. Proverbs 15:5 A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent. Proverbs 23:9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

* A fool is stubborn in rejecting the truths of the Bible about salvation, about service, about sin and separation, about service.

C. A FOOL HAS A SWIFT SPIRIT---Proverbs 13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

* A wise man is swift to hear, but slow to speak, slow to get angry, and slow to make a decision that requires contemplation:

* As I quoted about a fool's speech: Proverbs 29:20 Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

* Proverbs 19:2 Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth.

D. A FOOL HAS A STRIVING SPIRIT---Proverbs 20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

* A fool gets into arguments all the time.

E. A FOOL HAS A SEETHING (SOON-ANGRY) SPIRIT

* Eccl. 7:9 Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools.

* Proverbs 12:16 A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.

http://www.jdarrenduncanministries.com/outlines/How_A_Wise_Man_Spots_A_Fool.htm

I thought Darren Duncan did a very good work with that outline. I trust it will be helpful to some people who read it although not everyone because............

It is written:

Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it but the instruction of fools is folly.
Proverbs 16: 22

Last edited:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. (Abraham Lincoln) :)

Last edited:
It is not true that it takes a fool to know a fool. It takes knowing what the Word of God says about fools to identify a fool, Pacer.
It is written:

“A fool is made more of a fool, when their mouth is more open than their mind.” (Anthony Liccione) :)

I have lost plenty of innocent souls in my life, and nothing will bring them back. Christinanity or any religion in general , it's made up and we know it. I just hope GOD is paying attention...

I have lost plenty of innocent souls in my life, and nothing will bring them back. Christinanity or any religion in general , it's made up and we know it. I just hope GOD is paying attention...

I have no idea where you took that from, MaryL, but it is not true. There is no such thing as an innocent soul lost. They are safe in heaven with God. Where all innocent souls are. I was speaking of this with someone today. If a baby dies, it is immediately in heaven. Again, there are no innocent souls lost. For those without salvation in Christ? Yes, the soul that leaves the earth without Christ as their Lord and Savior is lost because without the Blood of Christ -there is no pardon for sin - there is only a guilty verdict left to be handed down at the Great white throne judgment. There is no altar there so it is must be done here. See John 3:16

Last edited:

Forum List

Back