🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If you want to understand how important Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting was, watch this video...

Klavan is great. The fact that none of this sinks in with the yellow pencils of the left tells us they cannot be reached with reason.

I am glad they are continuing to do this.
The more they keep going and going and going and going....while any level headed American knows there is really not much here but a campaign member hoping to get some dirt, like that never happens,...meanwhile the vast majority of average Americans are growing tireder and tireder of the NO MESSAGE BUT WE HATE TRUMP Democrats --- Republicans will indeed sweep them out of Washington. As long the Democrats do nothing but whine and cry "impeachement" - "impeachment" ...Republicans will completely take over.
batshit-crazy-pelosi.jpeg

elizabeth-warren1.jpg

Maxine-Waters-OReilly.jpg

Is that the best you can do. You are a lot like T, disrespectful of women.

Suck it up, buttercup. Equality means a PERSON earns respect, irrespective of their gender.

Andrew Klavan explains in great detail how important the Donald Trump Jr. meeting was.......if you care about this country...if you care about puppies and rainbows and funny kitten videos.....watch this video...he actually explains the Donald Trump Jr. meeting scandal in a way that even left winger nut jobs will understand...

Well...actually, the left wing nut jobs will never understand this....but you can still watch the video...ask a conservative to explain it to you, then you can call them racists, sexists, homophobes and islamaphobes....and be on your way....

The explanation occurs at the beginning of the video if you don't or can't watch the whole thing...

So Trump Jr has, I mean he definitely has a meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya and another Russian and Baldy, who voted for Trump says unequivocally that nothing happened. How does Baldy know nothing happened? Does he believe the chronically lying Trump's??

Then he says Coney MAY have leaked classified information, but he didn't. How do I know? Read the link - and please - tell me how Politifact is all liberal then show me where they've been wrong.

Did James Comey admit to leaking classified intel on Trump?

This is just more right wing Communist fodder, and you're more Communist than President Obama ever was in your propaganda absorbed minds.

Andrew Klavan explains in great detail how important the Donald Trump Jr. meeting was.......if you care about this country...if you care about puppies and rainbows and funny kitten videos.....watch this video...he actually explains the Donald Trump Jr. meeting scandal in a way that even left winger nut jobs will understand...

Well...actually, the left wing nut jobs will never understand this....but you can still watch the video...ask a conservative to explain it to you, then you can call them racists, sexists, homophobes and islamaphobes....and be on your way....

The explanation occurs at the beginning of the video if you don't or can't watch the whole thing...

Forum List

Back