If your Doctoral Dissertation was full of spelling, grammar, mathematical, and conceptual errors. Should you be called Doctor.

no

"Doctor" Jill Biden is a 100% fraud, just like her husband.

Haven't you heard? Spelling, grammar, non-subjective mathematics, they are all tools of the White, Patriarchal Engine of Oppression.

They are just the way 'The Man' keeps us down.
But a Fake Doctorate in Edumacation??...LOLOL

Many of you here have no idea how bad this Cracker Jack Box dissertation really is. My Lord!!!!!

FOX is the only Google story out there to find. Why is that?
Jill Biden's dissertation criticized in viral Twitter thread: 'It's bad' | Fox News
If your filings are full of spelling, grammar, mathematical, and conceptual errors should you be allowed to present cases in court? How about your legislation and official documents? Should you be allowed to be president?

There's this word I want to you look up; "hypocrisy"

Many of you here have no idea how bad this Cracker Jack Box dissertation really is. My Lord!!!!!

Jill Biden's dissertation criticized in viral Twitter thread: 'It's bad' | Fox News
If your filings are full of spelling, grammar, mathematical, and conceptual errors. Should you be allowed to present cases in court? How about your legislation and official documents? Should you be allowed to be president?

A dissertation is 2 yrs hard work. Faculty never read that horrific thing. I read the beginning.

A dissertation in Edumacation full of errors. She just wanted a Doctor as a title. So shallow.

"What's trending on Twatter" is not a "story". It isn't "news" of any kind.

The question should be, why is Fox Noise pissing away bandwidth on "what's trending on Twatter" Do they think Twatter Twits are too stupid to go find out for themselves?

If your filings are full of spelling, grammar, mathematical, and conceptual errors. Should you be allowed to present cases in court? How about your legislation and official documents? Should you be allowed to be president?

A dissertation is 2 yrs hard work. Faculty never read that horrific thing. I read the beginning.

A dissertation in Edumacation full of errors. She just wanted a Doctor as a title. So shallow.
You read something faux niwz fed you. They didn't earn that nickname for honest reporting.

The question should be, why is Fox Noise pissing away bandwidth on "what's trending on Twatter" Do they think Twatter Twits are too stupid to go find out for themselves?
You will find NO STORY but this on Google. God are you so manipulated. You don't even know what is really happening

I read the beginning. Written by a darn child. LOLOL

A Doctoral in edumacation...lol

You read something faux niwz fed you. They didn't earn that nickname for honest reporting.
Funny. Go and read it. You don't even know half of what is going on. Amazing.

You will find NO STORY but this on Google. God are you so manipulated. You don't even know what is really happening

Why the fuck would I even care what's on Twatter?

Again, it is not I who's "manipulated" if you think "gee Wally what's on Twatter" is "news". IT AIN'T. That's why it's not treated as such.

Your desperation butthurt is showing.

Had that been presented to me when i was in academia there is no way I would have allowed it to see the light of day. It is a farce and further condemnation of academia in general.
No faculty ever read that. LOLOL She didn't even write it. What a FARCE.

I'm amazed the things people don't even know here. You forgot to capitalize I btw...lolol......You have a Dr Jill moment

Again, it is not I who's "manipulated" if you think "gee Wally what's on Twatter" is "news". IT AIN'T. That's why it's not treated as such.
That was written by a child. I'm amazed how much people don't even know here. Astounding.

Google forbid any other link. Where have you been?

That was written by a child. I'm amazed how much people don't even know here. Astounding.

What is your first language? Maybe we should use that. English ain't working for ya.

For that doctorate, the president's job is to send her into rehab for 3 days and gives her the smallest possible car.

That should fix the entire problem.

What is your first language? Maybe we should use that. English ain't working for ya.
I don't edit.Sorry. You one of those spell checkers?

Can you believe her trying to fool you in thinking she had a real doctorate. In Edumacation and spelling errors.......LOLOL....Astounding at what you people here don't even know.

Can you believe her trying to fool you in thinking she had a real doctorate. In Edumacation and spelling errors.......LOLOL....Astounding at what you people here don't even know.
But she doesn't have the pay bars on her arm. No wonder she couldn't get a better one.

I don't give a flying fuck what she does. Or did.

Obviously you do, which is exactly what I mean by "your desperation butthurt is showing". But it is deliciously ironic that somebody with your apparent shall we say fluidity with the written word purports to find fault with someone else's. Having it both ways ----- Priceless.

Jill Biden wrote nothing to me, OR to you. What she wrote to somebody else is none of my business.
And once AGAIN ----- "what's twatting on Twatter" is NOT NEWS. Never has been, never will be.

Forum List

Back