If your Doctoral Dissertation was full of spelling, grammar, mathematical, and conceptual errors. Should you be called Doctor.

What is wrong with this?
"The unique nature of the classroom allows for a complexity of problems as well."
It doesn't sound like word salad to me. Simple English.
It sounds like double talk

she’s just blowing smoke to fill up space

I’m not going to beat her up for bad grammar or spelling, since I lead the world on that score myself

but it does not sound like she has anything meaningful to say

What is wrong with this?
"The unique nature of the classroom allows for a complexity of problems as well."
It sounds like double talk

she’s just blowing smoke to fill up space

I’m not going to beat her up for bad grammar or spelling, since I lead the world on that score myself

but it does not sound like she has anything meaningful to say
Actually, she described the issue pretty thoroughly. I'm sure student retention isn't an issue that keeps you up at night, but it's important to teachers--and colleges, of course.

Many of you here have no idea how bad this Cracker Jack Box dissertation really is. My Lord!!!!!

FOX is the only Google story out there to find. Why is that?
Jill Biden's dissertation criticized in viral Twitter thread: 'It's bad' | Fox News

"What's trending on Twatter" is not a "story". It isn't "news" of any kind.

The question should be, why is Fox Noise pissing away bandwidth on "what's trending on Twatter" Do they think Twatter Twits are too stupid to go find out for themselves?
You will find NO STORY but this on Google. God are you so manipulated. You don't even know what is really happening

I read the beginning. Written by a darn child. LOLOL

A Doctoral in edumacation...lol

Why the fuck would I even care what's on Twatter?

Again, it is not I who's "manipulated" if you think "gee Wally what's on Twatter" is "news". IT AIN'T. That's why it's not treated as such.

Your desperation butthurt is showing.
That was written by a child. I'm amazed how much people don't even know here. Astounding.

Google forbid any other link. Where have you been?

What is your first language? Maybe we should use that. English ain't working for ya.
I don't edit.Sorry. You one of those spell checkers?

Can you believe her trying to fool you in thinking she had a real doctorate. In Edumacation and spelling errors.......LOLOL....Astounding at what you people here don't even know.
But she doesn't have the pay bars on her arm. No wonder she couldn't get a better one.
I bet you went to that community college in her dissertation..
Yes and when I arrived the time machine got converted to a fanfare ride and I couldn't go home. But I was Not Sure about the whole establishment anyways. I only wanted a Gatorade. Not a doctorate.
I understand that people in Hell want iced water
You been there or did Pelosi tell you?

Many of you here have no idea how bad this Cracker Jack Box dissertation really is. My Lord!!!!!

Jill Biden's dissertation criticized in viral Twitter thread: 'It's bad' | Fox News
What is wrong with this?

I read the first five pages and found one spelling error, no grammatical or punctuation errors and the 3/4--1/4 example is meh. She got her point across.

There is nothing wrong with her dissertation that I could see. I don't know what that writer has against Jill Biden, but his claims are crap. And all of you agreeing with him are pathetic.

What on earth are people going after her for? She's a friggin English teacher, for godssakes. How harmless can you get?

Shame on Fox!
these twats have not read 1 page of her dissertation. i asked one of these frauds to cite an allegedly incoherent passage. nothing was cited.

What is wrong with this?

I read the first five pages and found one spelling error, no grammatical or punctuation errors and the 3/4--1/4 example is meh. She got her point across.

There is nothing wrong with her dissertation that I could see. I don't know what that writer has against Jill Biden, but his claims are crap. And all of you agreeing with him are pathetic.

What on earth are people going after her for? She's a friggin English teacher, for godssakes. How harmless can you get?

Shame on Fox!
these twats have not read 1 page of her dissertation. i asked one of these frauds to cite an allegedly incoherent passage. nothing was cited.
Of course.

No matter what evidence is brought, it will not be enough.

I am so astounded that many still think Trump is a puppet of Putin. How can one be so damned dumb.

Forum List

Back