If You're Better Off Now Than You Were Four Years Ago --

Actually you were stupid enough to listen to your democrat leaders. I was out and about the whole covid scam. Even when they closed the bars and resturants for 2 weeks here. My buddies came to my land and we carried on as usual. I'm sorry you're an idiot.

I bet you all even watched March Madness together

Trump recession? The last two quarters of 2020 saw an increase in the GDP, as did the first quarter of 2021. So a growing economy for three straight quarters.

Trump riots? You are one messed up person.

You and the facts are like parallel lines.
joe has been taken over by the trump virus....everything is about trump now....

Actually you were stupid enough to listen to your democrat leaders. I was out and about the whole covid scam. Even when they closed the bars and resturants for 2 weeks here. My buddies came to my land and we carried on as usual. I'm sorry you're an idiot.
Yes, that was stupid. You got lucky, nothing else.

why do you allow the POTUS to beat on your mental wellbeing?
I was talking about the TDS.....FJB is so bad that millions of dems are still REEEEEEEEing about Trump instead of being happy with what they got.

Consider this, after Trump was elected The Halfrican was just a dim bad memory after a month or so and I was happy for what I had.

I was talking about the TDS.....FJB is so bad that millions of dems are still REEEEEEEEing about Trump instead of being happy with what they got.

Consider this, after Trump was elected The Halfrican was just a dim bad memory after a month or so and I was happy for what I had.

Oh, you are still freaking out about Obama. YOu and all the other racists.

A spot on comment. And we already have had the quiet part spoken out loud by Connecticut Senator Murphy(D), about who his and his parties biggest concern is.

GIlfyznWcAASqda
If you’re not. You’re probably a retard who doesn’t remember where we were four years ago.

I'm better off now than I was 4 years ago.

If you aren't, then you should probably be asking yourself what mistakes you made. Learn from those mistakes of yours. Then do better.

I bet you all even watched March Madness together
Nope, just drank a couple of beers as usual. I think you loons called us super spreaders, while you loons spent the summer causing over 2 billion dollars in damage. While you had those super spreader events all summer long. I bet if you watched March madness, you would be the center in a circle jerk, just saying! Lol

Nope, just drank a couple of beers as usual. I think you loons called us super spreaders, while you loons spent the summer causing over 2 billion dollars in damage. While you had those super spreader events all summer long. I bet if you watched March madness, you would be the center in a circle jerk, just saying! Lol

Can you be more specific on the damage that I caused?

After my AI spinal pain blocking implant by the VA I am doing much better than I was four years ago and I was able to work full time. Thanks Biden.

Forum List

Back