If You're Into Model Trains

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
screen_shot_2016-01-13_at_12.04.46_pm.png

I looked at the pictures and the video and could only ask myself, where would someone sit or stand or whatever to be able to view and appreciate this wonderland of mineatures. Not just trains but every imaginable mode of travel. Even if you're not into trains, just taking the time to check out the photos and videos will make you day a bit brighter.

Check it out @ Google Streetview Takes Viewers To A Miniature Train 'Wunderland'

We had model trains growing up, it was always fun. We started with my Dad's old O gauge set and shifted to HO when that came out.

At one point there was some neighbor who was said to have an awesome serious setup like this, so we went to check it out. Didn't even know the guy and never visited other than the one time but it was close enough that we walked there. I still remember being awed by what he had set up. It was truly beautiful.

Pretty sure he didn't have a hot air balloon though.

I had the typical Lionel train set as a kid and played with it until the engine's motor burned out. Since then, I've see a lot of O grade sets but absolutely nothing like the one in the OP.

Forum List

Back