If You're Not Yet Convinced That Trump's So Called Security Team Wants Him Dead, This Thread Should Convince You

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
A rally goer refused to enter the rally because lack of security. The security director refuses to answer questions. Trump himself has come right out and said that he wasn't alerted of any problems when he should have been rushed off the stage the moment people were notifying the SS that somebody had a rifle and was pointing up at the roof if he seriously wasn't spotted before.

I still don't get how in the world he wouldn't be spotted though. Anyways, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that NONE of this adds up. My only question is that if the SS really wants Trump dead then why?

Oh yeah and that Cheatle woman should definitely be under investigation. She seems so emotionless when discussing this event. If you can even call what they were having a discussion that is as like it's already been pointed out, she hasn't been answering a single question. If she was innocent in all of this you would think that she would want her name cleared.

If they wanted him dead they would not have used some 20 year old that could not join his high school shooting club because he sucked too much .

Sure it does.

How is this a conspiracy?

The protection was inept and needs questioned as to why.

Idiots!
My point is: Instead of deleting a thread that is deemed to be a conspiracy theory, it's more appropriate in my opinion to move it. Idiot!

If they wanted him dead they would not have used some 20 year old that could not join his high school shooting club because he sucked too much .

Yeah well had Trump not turned his head that twenty year old would have succeeded.

My point is: Instead of deleting a thread that is deemed to be a conspiracy theory, it's more appropriate in my opinion to move it. Idiot!

Where is the conspiracy because along with the security that should have been in place on the 13th I don't see it.

A rally goer refused to enter the rally because lack of security. The security director refuses to answer questions. Trump himself has come right out and said that he wasn't alerted of any problems when he should have been rushed off the stage the moment people were notifying the SS that somebody had a rifle and was pointing up at the roof if he seriously wasn't spotted before.

I still don't get how in the world he wouldn't be spotted though. Anyways, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that NONE of this adds up. My only question is that if the SS really wants Trump dead then why?

After living nearly 80 years dishonorably and without any sense of shame or responsibility, Trump shouldn't be surprised to find out there are people who want him dead.

What you mean is, any critique of democrats need to be moved to the conspiracy theory, like Hunters Russian laptop

Oh yea, that was not a Russian conspiracy now was it?

How about the conspiracy that the entire DNC hid Joe Biden's dementia? Should that be in a conspiracy theory section as well so it could die a silent death as well?

Yeah well had Trump not turned his head that twenty year old would have succeeded.

Where is the conspiracy because along with the security that should have been in place on the 13th I don't see it.
I think there's a good possibility that Trump didn't take a bullet to his ear, for democracy. The C theory is about Trump getting some blood on his ear under the podium's cover.

Who knows the true facts yet?

How about the conspiracy that the entire DNC hid Joe Biden's dementia? Should that be in a conspiracy theory section as well so it could die a silent death as well?

The left was as fake as hell with all of that. There's absolutely no way possible that they just found out about Biden's Dementia on debate night.

I think there's a good possibility that Trump didn't take a bullet to his ear, for democracy. The C theory is about Trump getting some blood on his ear under the podium's cover.

Who knows the true facts yet?

Anybody with half a brain knows that Trump really did get shot and there's nothing that you lefties can do this time to cover up the evidence.

The left was as fake as hell with all of that. There's absolutely no way possible that they just found out about Biden's Dementia on debate night.

Anybody with half a brain knows that Trump really did get shot and there's nothing that you lefties can do this time to cover up the evidence.
People like Clooney raised $30 million for Biden a few nights before and admitted that then he could see the massive decline and said NOTHING!!

What you mean is, any critique of democrats need to be moved to the conspiracy theory, like Hunters Russian laptop

Oh yea, that was not a Russian conspiracy now was it?

I'm pretty sure that the DNC did make efforts to hide Biden's medical condition that could have been dementia. It certainly couldn't be hidden any longer, no matter what it was called?

But that's a bit off topic isn't it?

Judging by the audio recordings there were 3 different shooters. We don't even know if Crooks was one of them.

and they all sucked?

Seems they really do not want him dead after all.

Must have been planned by Trump himself to get the sympathy vote

As a Canadian observer I can assure all Americans that I don't want to cover anything up.

I'm just finding far too many coincidences popping up over the whole shooting thing. And that includes other shooting attempts/successes on presidents.

If this thread doesn't belong here, let's hope it gets moved to 'conspiracy theories'.
The more Progs do this the more divided we will become. We will actually have a first in our nation. If Kamala is the President, we will have an 8-year-old President having to e mentored and tutored by perhaps a more accomplished Vice President and staff. She will be a figurehead like Joe anyway. Just signing what is in front of her. Sadly, many will know the nation is dying and few will stop it.

Forum List

Back