IG: tarmac meeting was prearranged

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Sharyl Attkisson shares a SHOCKER in IG report about Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch's 'accidental' tarmac meeting
Sharyl Attkisson

✔@SharylAttkisson

On p. 203 of IG report, “The OPA (Office of Public Affairs) Supervisor said that he later learned that fmr Pres. Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail to let them know that the former Pres. wanted to meet with Lynch.” @ChristopherSign
7:49 PM - Jun 29, 2018
so much for it being "accidental" but lets scream TRUMP LIES with the left n excuse this.

again.

You know, usually I take the time to read all investigative reports. This time I haven’t had the time to sit and c9ncentrate on it. I am shocked to find others don’t take the time to do so, since this should have been brought out soon after the report was released by at least someone. Sad, really.

Thanks for reporting her finding here.

Nothing illegal about it as far as I know, but it sure as hell is unethical. No way in hell can Lynch allow that meeting to happen; for Christ sakes, don't these people have secure telephone lines? You simply cannot be having a secret conversation with the husband of a person who is under FBI investigation if you are the head of the DOJ. I don't give a shit if it is a former President.

Lying to Congressional investigations, use to be a crime...guess it is just standard operating procedure in Washington these days.

Sheryl Attkinsson appears to be a little confused,

she said that the Tarmac meeting was BEFORE THE HILLARY CLINTON INTERVIEW by the FBI?

Sharyl Attkisson‏Verified account @SharylAttkisson

Interesting.. what the IG report says about the Bill Clinton/AttyGenLoretta Lynch tarmac meeting right before Hillary's FBI interview: http://abc3340.com/news/local/did-security-set-up-secret-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting … 1/2

The Tarmac meeting was AFTER the Hillary Interview/FBI meeting, the fat lady had finally sung and the investigation closed their last check, the interview with Hillary....the previous week.... This was before the Tarmac meeting, and just 4 days later, after the Tarmac, that Friday, Comey made his controversial and unprecedented, outside of protocol, bashing announcement....

Sheryl Attkinsson is pulling your leg....

Go to page 203 of the report as she tells you to do, but KNOWS you WON'T.....

and read it.

It says NOTHING of the sort of what she is claiming....hate to burst your bubble of glee. :rolleyes:

NOTE! Page 203 of the report is page 233 on the pdf Document.

I seem to remember this coming out a while back and the spin was Lynch was caught off guard by the request and made sure to keep the conversation about golf and grandkids.

One thing that keeps getting lost is a week or so before the meeting Hillary had stated publicly she was planning to keep Lynch on as DOJ after she won the election...lol

she said that the Tarmac meeting was BEFORE THE HILLARY CLINTON INTERVIEW by the FBI?

Interesting.. what the IG report says about the Bill Clinton/AttyGenLoretta Lynch tarmac meeting right before Hillary's FBI interview: http://abc3340.com/news/local/did-security-set-up-secret-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting … 1/2

The Tarmac meeting was AFTER the Hillary Interview/FBI meeting, the fat lady had finally sung and the investigation closed their last check, the interview with Hillary....the previous week.... This was before the Tarmac meeting, and just 4 days later, after the Tarmac, that Friday, Comey made his controversial and unprecedented, outside of protocol, bashing announcement....

and read it.

It says NOTHING of the sort of what she is claiming....hate to burst your bubble of glee. :rolleyes:

“The Senior Counselor said that when she tried to go back on the plane, she was stopped by the head of Lynch’s security detail, who was at the door of the plane. The Senior Counselor said that she told him that Lynch’s meeting with former President Clinton was not a good idea, and that she needed to get back on the plane, but he still would not let her on. The Senior Counselor said that she then asked him to convey to Lynch that she was advising that the meeting was a bad idea. According to the Senior Counselor, he told her, “All right, why don’t you tell her yourself,” and finally allowed her to board. “

Talks a lot of conflicting topics by both parties when questioned later.

Sharyl Attkisson shares a SHOCKER in IG report about Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch's 'accidental' tarmac meeting
Sharyl Attkisson

✔@SharylAttkisson

On p. 203 of IG report, “The OPA (Office of Public Affairs) Supervisor said that he later learned that fmr Pres. Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail to let them know that the former Pres. wanted to meet with Lynch.” @ChristopherSign
so much for it being "accidental" but lets scream TRUMP LIES with the left n excuse this.

again.
Secret service are not secretaries. They called and said they were coming, that's all. SOP

Lying to Congressional investigations, use to be a crime...guess it is just standard operating procedure in Washington these days.
FYI
there was no lying, other than Sheryl Attkinsson, the tweeter...in the op....

the contact from Clinton's security, to Lynch's security took place on the Tarmac, right before he went there to climb on board.... she was notified by her security Clinton was there and would like to meet her and chat, right as she was exiting... it was a surprise to her, and her staff had already exited and were not aware of the security call from Clinton's security detail.

FYI

the contact from Clinton's security, to Lynch's security took place on the Tarmac, right before he went there to climb on board.... she was notified by her security Clinton was there and would like to meet her and chat, right as she was exiting... it was a surprise to her, and her staff had already exited and were not aware of the security call from Clinton's security detail.

Yet she took the meeting against advice of counsel. Worse, she took it privately, which opened her up to further damage. Best way to keep cries of inappropriate is an open meeting. But that is not what she did. In fact, photographers were told to leave. Security limited access.

Last edited:
You know, usually I take the time to read all investigative reports. This time I haven’t had the time to sit and c9ncentrate on it. I am shocked to find others don’t take the time to do so, since this should have been brought out soon after the report was released by at least someone. Sad, really.

What i it that you think should have been brought out? Be CLEAR....in what it is that you think was incorrect or wrong? Cuz, I don't get it???

Nothing illegal about it as far as I know, but it sure as hell is unethical. No way in hell can Lynch allow that meeting to happen; for Christ sakes, don't these people have secure telephone lines? You simply cannot be having a secret conversation with the husband of a person who is under FBI investigation if you are the head of the DOJ. I don't give a shit if it is a former President.
trump jr is beaten to shit for a 'secret meeting' yet this doesnt draw equal anger AT LEAST? no wonder no one can take the left seriously.

Sharyl Attkisson

✔@SharylAttkisson

again.

The Clintons never "accidentally" do things. All those dead people associated with them?

In no way accidental.

What i it that you think should have been brought out? Be CLEAR....in what it is that you think was incorrect or wrong? Cuz, I don't get it???
so a former president meeting the attorney general leading the investigation against his wife, who was a current presidential candidate under said investigation, in secret while they lie when caught isnt a big deal.

trump jr meeting a russian attorney to get dirt on said candidate under investigation AND buying dirt of her own is a problem ONLY for trump.

got it.

FYI

Yet she took the meeting against advice of counsel. Worse, she took it privately, which opened her up to further damage. Best was to keep cries of inappropriate is an open meeting. But that is not what she did. In fact, photographers were told to leave. Security limited access.
NO!
you are reading something different than me....cuz when her council found out and went up the stairs to warn her, IS WHEN the meeting broke up, no? According to what I had read?

Last edited:
FYI

so now sharyl is the liar.

they said it was an accidental meeting. THEY SAID.

it WAS NOT.

but you look away. how, normal.

and read it.

so a professional investigative reporter who does this for a living is wrong but your internet skills are right.

i have to laf.

NO! you are reading something different than me....cuz when her council found out and went up the stairs to warn her, IS WHEN the meeting broke up? According to what I had read?

I used the source you were quoting. It stated, security would not let counsel enter the plane at first. This allowed the meeting to continue for a time.

and read it.

That tarmac meeting was before the interview.

Forum List

Back