IHOP worker slashed for turning away unmasked customers

That's why these workers need a social-distancing bat, to beat the maskless menace

Ok, I'll play the liberal here:

"Homie din't wanna wear no mask 'cause the popo always shoot bruthas when they be wearin' a mask..."

That was my best imitation yet.
I did not even check the race !!
Could have been a bunch of psychopathic Jewish boys for all I know

Gov. DeWine (R) Ohio said Ohio is hot. Curfew starts today and masks are mandated.

"Homie din't wanna wear no mask 'cause the popo always shoot bruthas when they be wearin' a mask..."

Virtually every act of violence in restaurants is committed by blacks. You could spend hours watching videos of black violence in Chuck E Cheese alone.

Virtually every act of violence in restaurants is committed by blacks. You could spend hours watching videos of black violence in Chuck E Cheese alone.

It's those damned animatronic stuffed animals up there on the stage. They're giving subliminal messages to the animals that patronize the place.

maxresdefault.jpg

You spend a lot of time watching Chuck E. Cheese surveillance video footage with your butt buddy racist friends? What a thrilling social life you have.

You spend a lot of time watching Chuck E. Cheese surveillance video footage with your butt buddy racist friends? What a thrilling social life you have.
Whats racist about videos? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back