Ilhan Omar misunderstanding Memorial Day is incredibly on brand

Why do Veterans just get a day or two, but the nation seems to be marinating in this LGBTQ crap for a whole month, and this critical theory garbage, year around?

:eusa_think:
Blacks get an entire month, February, for Black History month, AND Juneteenth, AND MLK Day. And vets just get Memorial Day and Veterans‘ Day.

I’d be for removing LBGQY Month and replace it with Armed Services Month.

They just need to reword it to express mourning and also fighting for their living brothers and sisters.

Their sentiments to ensure funding of these services is correct though. If the government can spend many millions on a single missile they need to fund the health of these vets.

Want to know the best way to do this? Squeeze the defense companies to accept less profit. Hell, make it legislated that these companies can only reach a particular profit threshold, you can offset that with some generous tax breaks (they probably already exist) for R&D. A win for everyone.
I will go along with that ONLY when brain-dead ignoramuses like yourself suffer the same consequences of a SALARY CAP. Too damn dumb to know it.

Why do Veterans just get a day or two, but the nation seems to be marinating in this LGBTQ crap for a whole month, and this critical theory garbage, year around?

:eusa_think:
You proposing getting rid of Pride month and giving the LGBTQ community a National Holiday?

If true:
Wow!

Or maybe you want to get rid of national holidays for the military and replace them with a USA Month!?

Blacks get an entire month, February, for Black History month, AND Juneteenth, AND MLK Day. And vets just get Memorial Day and Veterans‘ Day.

I’d be for removing LBGQY Month and replace it with Armed Services Month.
How about giving LGBT+ a national holiday (getting rid of any Pride Month), getting rid of national holidays for the military and replacing them with an Armed Services Month? :auiqs.jpg:

I will go along with that ONLY when brain-dead ignoramuses like yourself suffer the same consequences of a SALARY CAP. Too damn dumb to know it.
Do you have any regulations across any industries? Of course you do. Why should defense contractors make hand over fist when they serve a key role for government?

I'm sure they have certain nations they are allowed to sell to and others not, so this is no different. For the U.S taxpayer there should be bang for their buck and assistance for those who put their lives on the line.

Israel? Who cares. It's about Americans.

Right. Yet you support this.
". . .In sum, the claim stemmed from a story by The Atlantic, which relied on anonymous, second-hand reports of Trump's alleged words; there was no independent footage or documented proof to substantiate the in-question comments; and Trump vehemently denies that he once called service members "losers" and "suckers." While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim. . . "

". . .In sum, the claim stemmed from a story by The Atlantic, which relied on anonymous, second-hand reports of Trump's alleged words; there was no independent footage or documented proof to substantiate the in-question comments; and Trump vehemently denies that he once called service members "losers" and "suckers." While it was certainly possible that he said those things, Snopes was unable to independently verify the claim. . . "

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans​

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.

Kelly was nominated for lieutenant general on March 9, 2011, and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on March 16, 2011.

Kelley vs Trump? You've gotta be kidding if you side with Trump over the man with a distinguished, lifelong carreer of service to America.

Massive deportation and a halt on immigration is the only fix to this that I can see....

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans​

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.

Kelly was nominated for lieutenant general on March 9, 2011, and confirmed by the U.S. Senate on March 16, 2011.

Kelley vs Trump? You've gotta be kidding if you side with Trump over the man with a distinguished, lifelong carreer of service to America.

I do not buy anyone's rendition of Trump's words... there have been too many lies...

So let me get this straight. . Trump is paying his respects, and hugging him and his wife, while you claim others said he said some things that directly contradict his actions?

Do you have any of these statements of Trump's on video that we can confirm any of this?

. . . something that we know isn't AI?

You proposing getting rid of Pride month and giving the LGBTQ community a National Holiday?

If true:
Wow!

Or maybe you want to get rid of national holidays for the military and replace them with a USA Month!?
Sure. . on one condition.

For every "Drag queen story hour. . ."

The public schools have a soldier come in to read a story as well.

Forum List

Back