Ilhan Omar misunderstanding Memorial Day is incredibly on brand

What you people do not like about Congresswoman Omar is that she is strong, dynamic, well educated Black Woman who also a proud Muslim. She won't bend to your will and her attacks on the Israeli genocide in Gaza are well justified.

1716854715729.png

What you people do not like about Congresswoman Omar is that she is strong, dynamic, well educated Black Woman who also a proud Muslim. She won't bend to your will and her attacks on the Israeli genocide in Gaza are well justified.
I don't like that she married her brother

Right. That's why you're here.

btw, you could pay a million and take that out of the:auiqs.jpg: taxes, and that sum would not affect the pay of a single government employee.

do the math, genius
Starting to think you flunked out of school in the 8th grade but by all means continue entertaining yourself. :itsok:

What does the VA have to do with your post?
I am saying just because they were incorrect and maybe even offensive to some in one statement doesn't mean they were wrong with the other. If government puts $100B into defense, surely they can invest billioms in the well being of those who have served.

I am saying just because they were incorrect and maybe even offensive to some in one statement doesn't mean they were wrong with the other. If government puts $100B into defense, surely they can invest billioms in the well being of those who have served.
The VA is not part of the defense budget, thank you!

Forum List

Back