Ilhan Omar's experience 'more personal' than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust: Dem congress

I guess I'd like to know what is being referenced in terms of her experience and to what extent it may be impacting her world-view and decision making.
is she fit for office then?

I don't know. That depends on her and is why I'd like more than some generality to describe her experience.

She'll have to address it at some point I think. this won't just go away

Why did Dimms say they want to condemn all hatred? Didn’t Black Lives Matter just mean black lives to the left?

All lives matter is racist.

James Clybrn.

Lol

Fucking Dimms....,

As Democrats line up to defend Rep. Ilhan Omar and come up with her excuses for her anti-Semitism, House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., tried to minimize her comments by arguing that she escaped violence in Somalia, so her experience was "more personal" than Jews who merely had parents survive the Holocaust.

I guess we don’t worry about descendants of black slaves in America anymore.....thanks James. You fool.

Why did Dimms say they want to condemn all hatred? Didn’t Black Lives Matter just mean black lives to the left?

All lives matter is racist.

James Clybrn.

Lol

Fucking Dimms....,

As Democrats line up to defend Rep. Ilhan Omar and come up with her excuses for her anti-Semitism, House Majority Whip Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., tried to minimize her comments by arguing that she escaped violence in Somalia, so her experience was "more personal" than Jews who merely had parents survive the Holocaust.

I guess we don’t worry about descendants of black slaves in America anymore.....thanks James. You fool.

Dimms just talked their way out of reparations.

Originally posted by shockedcanadian
I could visit Israel and feel confident I'm not going to be persecuted because I'm Christian.

And that's the whole problem.

A canadian like you with no ancestral ties to Israel - Palestine can visit the country anytime you want while the natives of the land, millions of Palestinians in Gaza, Lebannon and the West Bank would get a bullet in the head if they tried to do the same.

Wait a minute. There are Islamic politicians in Israel. Again, I've heard the attacks against Israel for years in Canada, too many people just accept it. Some of us are more curious about the situation, even if it isn't something i look at often.

No nation is perfect, but you cannot as a Jew try to live in Saudi Arabia, let alone enter government. Maybe that will change, I wouldn't roll the dice with my life, would you?

It's about Democratic institutions and progress. Israel resembles this most in the M.E in my opinion.

It simply proves that liberals have morphed into the very muslims they've been fellating; Islam's doctrinal prime directives are extermination of Jews and world domination (sound familiar?).....and yet these liberal pigs ironically call every else Hitler/Nazi. Further evidence we need to bring back England's old hang/draw/quarter "therapy" for treason; they will also side with the cousin-inbreeding Islamonazis over fellow Americans.

How does her personal experience excuse her anti Semitic views
I AM JUSSIE, SON OF SPARTACUS

Well, it does because—just because.

If you really must know, it makes victim groups feel better about themselves if we sympathize with their persecution complex. And it will make you feel better too; ask any Liberal about how warm and fuzzy it makes everybody he associates with feel.

Forum List

Back