Zone1 I’ll bet that under 1% of black Americans believe that blacks have it worse off than whites in 2024 in America

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
In a country where many major corporations provide easier access to jobs for blacks, universities make it easier for black folks to get scholarships isn’t it despicable that a small percentage of blacks believe that they still have it worse. The Oscars mandate black folks to be nominated for Academy Awards. Commercials are filled with probably what 75% Black people and they are 13% of the population.

I have stated facts and in this New World of left-wing fanaticism a tiny fringe minority of the American population will say what I am saying is “racist”. They’ve gone insane.

And the moaning, the disgraceful behavior of BLM continues

“ give me reparations”

“I want my 4 acres and a mule”
- so says the pro DEI, pro BLM black Americans, who are a fringe minority of the entire population. You see them on ESPN or MSNBC people like Joy Reid and others. You can throw an AOC and probably the rich white millionaires who are CEOs for companies like Starbucks

What about white people who were enslaved?

I’ve traveled across the country spoken with all types of different people. As a Catholic, I respect all people regardless of their color or religion. Black folks are not the problem, white folks are not the problem. It’s the corporations, Hollywood, the media that are the problem.

It’s definitely the case that under one percent of black Americans want things like reparations or they believe that whites are privileged or that they are born with less opportunities compared to whites in 2024 in America.

We can all see that it is simply a way to gain power, steal money, and take things that is not theirs when black folks demand reparations or something like that. Or they demand a free scholarship, easier access to a bank loan easier access to a job promotion. Instead of meritocracy.

Let’s pray for a meritocracy, equal rights for everybody. Because America is the most popular country in the world for refugees from Africa. Obviously black folks of the world dream of coming to America for a better opportunity. So the country has got to do better and we must throw BLM into the dust bin

Last edited:
Statues of white men like Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus have been destroyed in this country by barbaric BLM criminals. And you know what isn’t it astonishing that the pro blm people will still complain about “white supremacy” when these actions have occurred and the politicians do nothing about it.

It’s disgraceful, and that is against mutual respect. Those statues of Andrew Jackson and Christopher Columbus must be rebuilt. And no, they weren’t bad men they were heroes. They were the same as any black, Jew or Indian or their time… Nobody’s destroying statues of blacks or Indians who did similar things compared to Andrew Jackson.

In a country where many major corporations provide easier access to jobs for blacks, universities make it easier for black folks to get scholarships isn’t it despicable that a small percentage of blacks believe that they still have it worse. The Oscars mandate black folks to be nominated for Academy Awards. Commercials are filled with probably what 75% Black people and they are 13% of the population.

I have stated facts and in this New World of left-wing fanaticism a tiny fringe minority of the American population will say what I am saying is “racist”. They’ve gone insane.

And the moaning, the disgraceful behavior of BLM continues

“ give me reparations”

“I want my 4 acres and a mule”
- so says the pro DEI, pro BLM black Americans, who are a fringe minority of the entire population. You see them on ESPN or MSNBC people like Joy Reid and others. You can throw an AOC and probably the rich white millionaires who are CEOs for companies like Starbucks

What about white people who were enslaved?

I’ve traveled across the country spoken with all types of different people. As a Catholic, I respect all people regardless of their color or religion. Black folks are not the problem, white folks are not the problem. It’s the corporations, Hollywood, the media that are the problem.

It’s definitely the case that under one percent of black Americans want things like reparations or they believe that whites are privileged or that they are born with less opportunities compared to whites in 2024 in America.

We can all see that it is simply a way to gain power, steal money, and take things that is not theirs when black folks demand reparations or something like that. Or they demand a free scholarship, easier access to a bank loan easier access to a job promotion. Instead of meritocracy.

Let’s pray for a meritocracy, equal rights for everybody. Because America is the most popular country in the world for refugees from Africa. Obviously black folks of the world dream of coming to America for a better opportunity. So the country has got to do better and we must throw BLM into the dust bin
What a clown , Ignore. It is long and stupid.

Forum List

Back