Apparently, IQ=2 is a blatant racist. IM me, and I'll tell you where you can send my white ass the reparations you owe me for putting up with your "entitled" bullshit.
LOL! White men like you are the ones who have the entitlement mentality.

What the hell did I minimize? show me a white crime and I'll condemn it too. I've STATED in the past, to other white posters that most black crime is only commited by a few and mostly gang related. So when you make these broad staements, you really dont know what your talking about.

Also, the black crime I've mentioned is not "talking shit". I've only mentioned things that are a real problem..and if someone from the black community was talking to you about those things.. you would accept it. You just dont want to hear anything from a white.. I get it.
It is talking shit when white crime is much higher. White crime is an extreme problem in this country and it is widespread to incude the very person most of you want to be president of this country. You woill not see ANYONE black defending or excusing another black person convicted of 34 felonies and that person damn sure could not run for any public office.

Who is the biggest Threat to us Practitioners of Judaism and supporters of Israel today ( White Christian Rednecks ) or ( Far Left & Left In America ) ????
White "christian" nationalists. Not all of them woud be considered rednecks.

White Racism is a genuine national security threat that must be seriously addressed. At least 31 percent of white Americans held racist views according to a IPSOS Poll that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If 31 percent of the white population held racist views st that time, there were potentially 77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time. According to the same census projection, 43,001,000 blacks were living in America in 2017. This shows that there were 34 million more whites who held racist views than the total number of blacks in the American population. The projected 2017 American population in 2017 was 323,128,000, that means potentially 23.8 percent of the American people held racist views. That is basically 1 in 4 Americans. If the same 31 percent polled in the 2017 IPSOS poll hold racist views now, approximately 80 million whites are potentially holding racist views in America.

Arizona Man Arrested for Plotting RACE WAR at Rap Concert in Atlanta!!!​

An Arizona man has been arrested and faces federal charges for planning a racially motivated mass shooting at a rap concert in Atlanta. Mark Adams Prieto intended to incite a race war, targeting African Americans to spark violence.

This was America in 1824. This was America in 1924. And this is America in 2024.

If you don't vote for Joe Biden, then you ain't black!

White "christian" nationalists. Not all of them woud be considered rednecks.
How many of them ( White Christian Nationalists ) Marched through the Streets of 57 Cities and protested on Large Colleges In 43 States calling for an End to Israel and for the Jews to be pushed into the Sea over the last 4 Months ?

How many of them ( White Christian Nationalists ) Marched through the Streets of 57 Cities and protested on Large Colleges In 43 States calling for an End to Israel and for the Jews to be pushed into the Sea over the last 4 Months ?
Nobody has done that. Meanwhile a white nationalist is running for president.

Last edited:
Nobody hasdone that. Meanwhile a white nationalist is running for president.
Our nominee did not heap Praise on a Grand Kleagle / Exalted Cyclops of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan ( Robert Byrd ( D) at his Funeral

This was America in 1824. This was America in 1924. And this is America in 2024.
and you seem all about perpetuating it

I'm sure there's plenty of ignorati that'll sign on

best of luck on your jihad

~S~

White Racism is a genuine national security threat that must be seriously addressed. At least 31 percent of white Americans held racist views according to a IPSOS Poll that was conducted online from Aug. 21 to Sept. 5, 2017. According to United States Census projections there were 248,503,000 whites in America in 2017. If 31 percent of the white population held racist views st that time, there were potentially 77,035,930 whites with racist views living in America at that time. According to the same census projection, 43,001,000 blacks were living in America in 2017. This shows that there were 34 million more whites who held racist views than the total number of blacks in the American population. The projected 2017 American population in 2017 was 323,128,000, that means potentially 23.8 percent of the American people held racist views. That is basically 1 in 4 Americans. If the same 31 percent polled in the 2017 IPSOS poll hold racist views now, approximately 80 million whites are potentially holding racist views in America.

An Arizona man has been arrested and faces federal charges for planning a racially motivated mass shooting at a rap concert in Atlanta. Mark Adams Prieto intended to incite a race war, targeting African Americans to spark violence.

and you seem all about perpetuating it

I'm sure there's plenty of ignorati that'll sign on

best of luck on your jihad

~S~
No, that woud be people like you . Your behavior perpetuates it, not the people calling it out. You are the ignorati because you practice the behavior while pretending that you don't.

White leftists are the most racist of any people.

No, that woud be people like you . Your behavior perpetuates it, not the people calling it out. You are the ignorati because you practice the behavior while pretending that you don't.
Marxism and anti Israel mobs are almost as large of a threat as ( State Sponsored Saboteurs ) ( The Migrant Crime Tsunami) ( Islamic Inspired Terrorists & Sappers & their Spy Handlers )

Forum List

Back