I'll fight for you

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Mr Obama,
Obama: "I Won't Stop Fighting For You" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
snip,
"So long as I have some breath in me, so long as I have the privilege of serving as your president, I will not stop fighting for you," the president said in Ohio.
Ms Clinton,
Hillary (Rocky Balboa) Clinton vs Sylvester Stallone: The Swamp
snip,
But one thing you know about me is that when I say I'll fight for you, I'll fight for you.
Mr Kerry,
John Kerry, Concession Speech—November 3, 2004
snip,
..and I'll never stop fighting for you.
Mr Gore
Al Gore's Nomination Acceptance Speech
snip,
I will fight for you.

Seems to be a recurring theme.
Politicians think other people need somebody to fight their battles.
Politicians think fighting is the solution instead of coming to peaceful solutions.

I don't need a politician to "fight for me", I want them to leave me the fuck alone and get out of my way. If I want to get in a fight, I'll handle my fight myself.
The reason I vote for a politician is for him/her to WORK for me, not fight.

Mr Obama,
Obama: "I Won't Stop Fighting For You" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
snip,
"So long as I have some breath in me, so long as I have the privilege of serving as your president, I will not stop fighting for you," the president said in Ohio.
Ms Clinton,
Hillary (Rocky Balboa) Clinton vs Sylvester Stallone: The Swamp
snip,
But one thing you know about me is that when I say I'll fight for you, I'll fight for you.
Mr Kerry,
John Kerry, Concession Speech—November 3, 2004
snip,
..and I'll never stop fighting for you.
Mr Gore
Al Gore's Nomination Acceptance Speech
snip,
I will fight for you.

Seems to be a recurring theme.
Politicians think other people need somebody to fight their battles.
Politicians think fighting is the solution instead of coming to peaceful solutions.

I don't need a politician to "fight for me", I want them to leave me the fuck alone and get out of my way. If I want to get in a fight, I'll handle my fight myself.
The reason I vote for a politician is for him/her to WORK for me, not fight.

A lot of fighting going on by a Party that hates wars, at least that has been said on this board by several of them, I guess they forgot who started Korea and Vietnam.

But, Alan you said you want then to Work? Democrats work?, darn that would be a new concept when 60% of them are on Government assistance, all they want is to steal from the real working person and give to someone else :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back