I'll Miss Major League Baseball. They Support Domestic Terrorist Group BLM

Very Orwellian with Big Brother faking crown noise and fake people in the stands. Creepy. Might as well make all the cardboard cutouts the same person to promote egalitarianism.

MLB selling shirts to raise $$$ for BLM and BLM stenciled on pitcher's mound. Makes me want to vomit. Why don't they just burn an American flag before the game and raise money for Chinese People's Army?
Watched 4 games in last 2 days. I like the ones with the cardboard cutouts and crowd noise that is coordinated to go along with the play. Understand, if you are willing to put out the money you can be one of the cutouts, which might be kind of cool. If you are going to put on a show, SELL IT! Good marketing will out.
Not to thrilled with the kneeling BS. Should protest on their own time if they do not like the country making them rich. Saw some fat black guy (I think Giants game) trying hard honest effort, but butchering the National Anthem. Wasn't a smart ass parody thing like Rosanne pulled that time, either. You got to wonder about who picks out these singers sometimes and if they are in the right line of work.

The games with cardboard cutouts and piped in noise reminds me of British comedy shows. I only saw it on news clips.
Yes, and I chuckle at it too, but I watch more baseball in an average year than any other team sport and was missing it. The play I have seen so far looks better than usual for early season and the Covid thing will play hell with the odds makers, as not only injury list but newly infected and out for a number of weeks if they survive and come back this season at all adds uncertainty. Gutsy move getting on planes and doing all that travel in these time. Sport channels viewership is way way up since season start. America wants team sports if it can be done without killing the country.
Need to start independent minor league teams across the United States, unaffiliated with MLB. Have a clause in league charter that politics or political statement's are not allowed at the ballpark. I love " the game of baseball." I can take my grandkids to watch a ballgame in Peoria, Memphis, Syracuse, Richmond, Austin, Mobile, Albuquerque, Fresno or hundreds of other places and not give a dime to terrorist supporting MLB. Enjoy the game just as much. Boycott MLB completely.
Doesn't sound bad, just not sure it is workable any more. Sounds like "Field of Dreams" stuff, if you build it, they will come.
In actuality, most well designed, recent, well built stadiums are in use and supported by farm teams of Major League Baseball as the one is here in Jackson, TN, which is home of the Jackson Generals, a farm team of Arizona Diamondbacks Baseball. A lot of expense in something like that. We are still paying for it with our taxes, not necessarily a bad thing, but an expensive luxury line item for a small to midsize town. Don't know how they will make it in Covid USA. We usually go a several times a year when they are not on the road, but I am not going to intentionally get into crowd risk for a sports event. Not a conservative move for 2 hours of fun, even if it is Baseball.

MLB selling shirts to raise $$$ for BLM and BLM stenciled on pitcher's mound. Makes me want to vomit. Why don't they just burn an American flag before the game and raise money for Chinese People's Army?
Watched 4 games in last 2 days. I like the ones with the cardboard cutouts and crowd noise that is coordinated to go along with the play. Understand, if you are willing to put out the money you can be one of the cutouts, which might be kind of cool. If you are going to put on a show, SELL IT! Good marketing will out.
Not to thrilled with the kneeling BS. Should protest on their own time if they do not like the country making them rich. Saw some fat black guy (I think Giants game) trying hard honest effort, but butchering the National Anthem. Wasn't a smart ass parody thing like Rosanne pulled that time, either. You got to wonder about who picks out these singers sometimes and if they are in the right line of work.

The games with cardboard cutouts and piped in noise reminds me of British comedy shows. I only saw it on news clips.
Yes, and I chuckle at it too, but I watch more baseball in an average year than any other team sport and was missing it. The play I have seen so far looks better than usual for early season and the Covid thing will play hell with the odds makers, as not only injury list but newly infected and out for a number of weeks if they survive and come back this season at all adds uncertainty. Gutsy move getting on planes and doing all that travel in these time. Sport channels viewership is way way up since season start. America wants team sports if it can be done without killing the country.
Need to start independent minor league teams across the United States, unaffiliated with MLB. Have a clause in league charter that politics or political statement's are not allowed at the ballpark. I love " the game of baseball." I can take my grandkids to watch a ballgame in Peoria, Memphis, Syracuse, Richmond, Austin, Mobile, Albuquerque, Fresno or hundreds of other places and not give a dime to terrorist supporting MLB. Enjoy the game just as much. Boycott MLB completely.

Back in the 1930's, 40's and 50's- churches, fraternal organizations, employees as well as Big Labor all had teams playing on sandlots across the fruited plain. Younger guys played in the evenings and weekends. Look in newspapers of that period and the standings would be right there.
Now with work schedules what they are in the modern era of rotating, modified southern swing shifts, 24/7/365 or one or two shifts with manditory overtime to keep from loading the personnel count, doubt if it would fly or it would still be here.

Very Orwellian with Big Brother faking crown noise and fake people in the stands. Creepy. Might as well make all the cardboard cutouts the same person to promote egalitarianism.

I'm surprised they didn't put 1,000 + cutouts of Al Sharpton's head in the stands.

I won't miss any sports

It's call PATRIOTISM.

1595714763446.png

I won't miss any sports

At this juncture, only bored and ignorant stupid white guys will.

It's call PATRIOTISM.

View attachment 367206
Its called..."keeping my mansions"! Look at those frauds. If it wasn't so "Tokyo Roseish" it would be comical.

I have had it with all 4 pro sports. Will not watch or go to any games.

It's call PATRIOTISM.

View attachment 367206
Its called..."keeping my mansions"! Look at those frauds. If it wasn't so "Tokyo Roseish" it would be comical.

It's called kneeing in protest of racial injustice.

It's call PATRIOTISM.

View attachment 367206

It's called kneeing in protest of racial injustice.
Can you imagine these frauds giving up information if they were military people. they would be singing every secret they knew to get many of their own killed. Men and boys.

Fuck all sports, they are all overpaid assholes, screw them let them go get a real job. What's worst is the idiot's that pay to see them with there $10.00 cup of beer and $8.00 dollar hot dog,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Haha...eventually it's going to be you sitting all alone in am empty 1 room shack, in your underwear, playing tic tac toe with yourself.

They say they are a Marxist organization. What goes right with Marxism? Ignorance! That goes for these major league and NFL owners plus all the kneelers. You Leftist should thank your worthless lives for President Trump. If I were president I could be just as unconstitutional as obama. But I wouldn't get the IRS to screw you I would get special forces to destroy you, and we live happily ever after.

Well then you're going to have to find an all white league and pray that they're all ignorant assholes like you because black players are going to stand up for equal rights and an end to police brutality.

Nobody is going to want to play in the Bush League either, because they ALL want to play in the Show and there will be no way to get there from the Bush League. You'll have the leftovers with no hope of getting to the majors, and only the white leftovers at that.

Well then you're going to have to find an all white league and pray that they're all ignorant assholes like you because black players are going to stand up for equal rights and an end to police brutality.

Nobody is going to want to play in the Bush League either, because they ALL want to play in the Show and there will be no way to get there from the Bush League. You'll have the leftovers with no hope of getting to the majors, and only the white leftovers at that.

Yep, and no one will pay for anything related to the MLB and those "black" players will have the value of their contract cut in half (at a minimum)....but they won't care, it's all for the cause.

Please stipulate what rights African-Americans lack. Voting? Holding office? Employment? Residency? Buying and owning property? Schooling? What? Lay it out, so all right-thinking Americans can work on it.

Police brutality against Blacks is so rare that when it happens it is national, headline news, even when the victim is a known criminal. And there is no data anywhere indicating that Blacks are brutalized by police at a rate higher than any other demographic group, considering the actual numbers of police interactions. The police interactions track closely with manifest criminality, which among Black males is statistically horrific. 6 percent of the U.S. population - Black males - commits half of all the violent crime. That is more than eight times what one would expect with comparable criminality among demographic groups.

Here's something that would be a worthwhile protest: Take a knee until such time as every player in the NFL/NBA/MLB assumes financial responsibility for all of his biological offspring. (Encourage all the Baby-Mamas to bring in their DNA test results). Then we could know when the protests have been successful and can end. After that, we can encourage the same vow for every other American male, eh? Now THAT would be a movement worth supporting.

Forum List

Back