Illegal alien kids are unhappy having to recite the Pledge of Allegiance

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Not a day goes by without some headline about the suffering of illegal alien kids, nearly all of whom are eating and living better than they ever have in their lives, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer. Most of them were sent to America unaccompanied by adults, so our tax dollars could take care of them. But apparently, some kids are unhappy.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...edge_of_allegiance.html#.WzDRAI8QAvI.facebook
-------------------------------------------------------
Well the least that can be done is " respect our country and do it" . If you don' tlike our flag gtf out of our country. If your country is so fkn great wth did you leave it for go back buuuuuye.

Not a day goes by without some headline about the suffering of illegal alien kids, nearly all of whom are eating and living better than they ever have in their lives, courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer. Most of them were sent to America unaccompanied by adults, so our tax dollars could take care of them. But apparently, some kids are unhappy.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...edge_of_allegiance.html#.WzDRAI8QAvI.facebook
Well the least that can be done is " respect our country and do it" . If you don' tlike our flag gtf out of our country. If your country is so fkn great wth did you leave it for go back buuuuuye.
They send their kids across the border and then later demand to join them. i.e. the kids are their passport

Maybe they just have no experience with forced fetishism. Or maybe unlike you they see that forced fetishism for what it is.

I don't think illegal aliens need to recite our Pledge of Allegiiance. But I do think they need to get their asses out of our Country.

To me, if they are going to be here, what makes them think that they are not going to have anything about our homeland's history placed in front of them at some point?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think illegal aliens need to recite our Pledge of Allegiiance. But I do thi
I understand now the situation. These children Want to become American citizens so yes it's appropriate that they should be required to say the Pledge of Allegiance while under our care.

To me, if they are going to be here, what makes them think that they are not going to have anything about our homeland's history placed in front of them at some point?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Pledge has nothing to do with "our homeland's history". It didn't even exist until the end of the 19th century and even then it was contrived as a marketing gimmick to sell flags. Plus it's nothing more than a prayer to a fetish (graven image) that no other country in the world does except our own colony from the same time period, the Philippines.

It has no function beyond that.

In other words regardless where these kids came from it would not be replacing some similar exercise they had in their old country of praying to an inanimate object, because nobody else even does it. It would be entirely alien.

Maybe they just have no experience with forced fetishism. Or maybe unlike you they see that forced fetishism for what it is.
Mexicans love their flag like most of us. No shit, me and my mexican pal were discussing this weekend before last.

Hard to recite it when you can't speak proper English.

Some of the illegals have been here years and struggle

Mexicans love their flag like most of us. No shit, me and my mexican pal were discussing this weekend before last.
They might. But they don't pray to the fucking thing.

They might. But they don't pray to the fucking thing.
Yes, you seem to know so much about them :rolleyes:

Forced fetishism ?

Ask the kids what flag they do respect and whichever country's flag they support, immediately transport them there and hand them over to that government.

Democratic morons have no common sense, no logic, no respect for others they are greedy selfish pigs of society.
Because taking into consideration when an American goes to another Country they are expect to abide by that Country's laws, rights, and their freedoms, not what some dumb fk american thinks it should or shouldn't be. They worship THEIR FLAG! For example why would CHINA gloathe our American flag in their own Country you fkrs are pure gawd dam retarded fkn morons.

Democratic morons have no common sense, no logic, no respect for others they are greedy selfish pigs of society.
Because taking into consideration when an American goes to another Country they are expect to abide by that Country's laws, rights, and their freedoms, not what some dumb fk american thinks it should or shouldn't be. They worship THEIR FLAG! For example why would CHINA gloathe our American flag in their own Country you fkrs are pure gawd dam retarded fkn morons.

I promise you, nobody anywhere "worships" THEIR FLAG except here. In the rest of the world there's no such thing as a frickin' "pledge of allegiance". It's kinky shit.

Forced fetishism ?

It's a catchy alliteration, innit? :)

I coulda gone with "idiotic idolatry" but it wouldn't convey the authoritarian-mandatory dynamic.

Forcing legal citizens to bake cakes.

If it's Hummingbird cake I'm all for it. :tongue:

And if it's done well they should be forced to give it to me.

If it's Hummingbird cake I'm all for it. :tongue:
I'm sure you're excellent at hummers. :D

Forum List

Back