🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Illegal Invasion And Republican Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
When it comes to the invasion by illegals at the southern border, the republicans are as bad as the democrats. From what I have seen on the news, some states run by republicans have been ans still are either busing or flying illegals to democrat run states. Such as New York. The filthy worms. Those planes and busses could far more easily be carrying those illegals to points south of the border.

Those planes and busses could far more easily be carrying those illegals to points south of the border.
Republicans have been clamoring for either "staying in Mexico" or deporting from the beginning. You are either being intentionally obtuse or you are woefully misinformed. Republicans are exercising the only option they have left--spread the pain that is being forced on red border states around to the self-described democrat sanctuary cities and states. The democrats caused the problem--let them suffer with it.

When it comes to the invasion by illegals at the southern border, the republicans are as bad as the democrats. From what I have seen on the news, some states run by republicans have been ans still are either busing or flying illegals to democrat run states. Such as New York. The filthy worms. Those planes and busses could far more easily be carrying those illegals to points south of the border.

Wait...they're sending them to sanctuary cities so whats the problem?
Are you a NIMBY?

• Banned
Republicans have been clamoring for either "staying in Mexico" or deporting from the beginning. You are either being intentionally obtuse or you are woefully misinformed. Republicans are exercising the only option they have left--spread the pain that is being forced on red border states around to the self-described democrat sanctuary cities and states. The democrats caused the problem--let them suffer with it.

What a load of bullshit. The republicans have two options. Fly or bus illegals north, or bus or fly illegals south. If they wanted to, the border states have the legal authority to line the border with the impaled bodies of illegals. They could also completely close down the borders.

• Banned
Wait...they're sending them to sanctuary cities so whats the problem?
Are you a NIMBY?

The problem is that there shouldn't be any sanctuary city in the U.S. It is an affront to the status of the U.S. as a Sovereign Nation. Or, maybe we could do it the fair way. For whatever number of Americans who choose to move to whatever country south of the border, the U.S. allow an equal number of the citizens of those countries to move to the U.S.

The problem is that there shouldn't be any sanctuary city in the U.S. It is an affront to the status of the U.S. as a Sovereign Nation. Or, maybe we could do it the fair way. For whatever number of Americans who choose to move to whatever country south of the border, the U.S. allow an equal number of the citizens of those countries to move to the U.S.

Oh I agree,there shouldnt be any illegals coming into the US.
Unfortunately the dems dont give a shit as long as it's red states that bear the brunt of of the problem.
Now they're screaming like stuck pigs when they have to deal with a small fraction of what red states have endured.

What a load of bullshit. The republicans have two options. Fly or bus illegals north, or bus or fly illegals south. If they wanted to, the border states have the legal authority to line the border with the impaled bodies of illegals. They could also completely close down the borders.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Oh I agree,there shouldnt be any illegals coming into the US.
Unfortunately the dems dont give a shit as long as it's red states that bear the brunt of of the problem.
Now they're screaming like stuck pigs when they have to deal with a small fraction of what red states have endured.

Both democrats and republicans are responsible for all that.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Just how fucking stupid are YOU! If I said something you disagree with, tell me what it is. Don't just hurl insults. Act like you have a brain. It may not turn out well. But you could give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back