Illegal Migrants Can Vote In US Federal Elections Without Fear Of Prosecution As Vetting And Prosecution By Federal Agencies Is Non Existent

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Illegal Migrants Can Vote In US Federal Elections Without Fear Of Prosecution As Vetting And Prosecution By Federal Agencies Is Non Existent "

* Bifurcated State Voter Registration Systems That Require Proof Of Us State Citizenship Being Blocked *

FYI , according to us 14th amendment , any us citizen has a federal citizenship and a state citizenship in one of the us states .

NVRA should be amended , however assuming it will not be , post federal election audit and an intent to prosecute any illegal migrant voting should be announced and performed .

The overwhelming reason states have considered voter roll bifurcation is that federal and statecourts have consistently ruled against proof of citizenship requirements for voter registration.
In response, courts have overwhelmingly struck down proof of citizenship requirements on the grounds that federal election law, as laid out by the National Voter Registration Act of 1993(NVRA), makes such requirements unnecessary and burdensome. Specifically, the NVRA preempts any state-led effort to require proof of citizenship in voter registration because the NVRA already requires applicants to attest that they are citizens of the United States on the voter registration form.

* Department Of Transportation Real Id But No Limits To Voter Registration Check Box *

The lawsuit claims that, as of April 2024, over 35,000 registered voters in Arizona had not provided proof of citizenship, limiting them to voting only in federal races, according to the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office.

The lawsuit alleges that Arizona's voter registration system creates a split between those who provide proof of citizenship (DPOC) and those who do not. Under Arizona law, DPOC is required for state and local elections, but the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the federal voter registration form does not mandate this requirement. Consequently, Arizona has a bifurcated system where voters who use the federal form – known as Federal-Only Voters – are restricted to voting only in federal elections.

In 2022, Arizona enacted two laws imposing stricter voter list maintenance requirements for Federal-Only Voters. These laws mandate that county recorders conduct monthly maintenance to verify citizenship and check newly registered Federal-Only Voters within ten days.

Last edited:
Last week, I saw some dude who couldn't speak English, registering to vote in Northampton county, Pennsylvania. I thought you had to speak our language to become a citizen. The cheating continues. MAGA

Last week, I saw some dude who couldn't speak English, registering to vote in Northampton county, Pennsylvania. I thought you had to speak our language to become a citizen. The cheating continues. MAGA
Please show us the law that requires a person to speak English to be a citizen.

The dems register anyone with a pulse (and many without). If they are not vetted in the county they are submitted in then they could vote but it would be illegal.

Do the registration offices who receive the voter registration applications, vet the applications for minimum age requirements, address and residence accuracy, whether they are a convicted felon, and citizenship as you would think they are required to do?

Please show us the law that requires a person to speak English to be a citizen.

Becoming and being a citizen are two different things. I believe there are language requirements for naturalization, but those don’t apply to birth.

A citizen raised in another non-English country would be a citizen with a possibility (albeit small) of not speaking English.

WW

Becoming and being a citizen are two different things. I believe there are language requirements for naturalization, but those don’t apply to birth.

A citizen raised in another non-English country would be a citizen with a possibility (albeit small) of not speaking English.

WW
My Italian grandparents became citizens of the United States in the1970's or thereabouts....my grandfather spoke broken English, but my grandmother knew only about 25 words, and she pronounced them funny. All she had to do is answer the questions asked in English, in English....and she was given the test questionnaire ahead of time....so she memorized it.

She began working the month they arrived on their visa, in a coat factory in NYC garment district and worked for them for 15 years, and never learned English, no matter how hard she tried, and she really did try...so my mom ended up being their interpreter in legal things like buying homes, and banking and even doctor's appointments and so on...they had no problems living in Brooklyn because everyone in the neighborhood spoke Italian even the Jewish store owners spoke some Italian, but when my parents moved them to whatever state my parents moved to outside of the city, my mom became their caretaker of sorts.

So, speaking English was not that critical of an issue back in the 1970s on naturalization... as I would Imagine it is now?

My Italian grandparents became citizens of the United States in the1970's or thereabouts....my grandfather spoke broken English, but my grandmother knew only about 25 words, and she pronounced them funny. All she had to do is answer the questions asked in English, in English....and she was given the test questionnaire ahead of time....so she memorized it.

She began working the month they arrived on their visa, in a coat factory in NYC garment district and worked for them for 15 years, and never learned English, no matter how hard she tried, and she really did try...so my mom ended up being their interpreter in legal things like buying homes, and banking and even doctor's appointments and so on...they had no problems living in Brooklyn because everyone in the neighborhood spoke Italian even the Jewish store owners spoke some Italian, but when my parents moved them to whatever state my parents moved to outside of the city, my mom became their caretaker of sorts.

So, speaking English was not that critical of an issue back in the 1970s on naturalization... as I would Imagine it is now?

Which goes back to….

Having to know English to become a citizen and knowing English to be a citizen. They are not the same thing.

WW

Forum List

Back