Turkey’s Erdogan appears to issue open threat to invade Israel over war in Gaza

Muslims hate Christians and Jews.
My guess is that Jews of the Zionist persuasion hate Christians more than Muslims do. The few Muslims I know and have known in real life are very peaceful people. You likely bought into the Official Narrative regarding 911.

My guess is that Jews of the Zionist persuasion hate Christians more than Muslims do.
Your guess is wrong

Israel has a minority of Jews who dont like Christians

But they are a minority

Christians support Israel because it God’s will that Israel exist

Liking or disliking Jews or Muslim people has nothing to do with it

Your guess is wrong

Israel has a minority of Jews who dont like Christians

But they are a minority

Christians support Israel because it God’s will that Israel exist

Liking or disliking Jews or Muslim people has nothing to do with it
Exactly, Christians worship the Zionist Jews because they've been conditioned by the fantasies in the Scofield Bible, which was begun around 2016 and annotated by Zionist Jews. Any religious zealot, no matter the religion, is never known for critical thinking. They are known for ignorance, superstition and hatred of other religions.

Exactly, Christians worship the Zionist Jews because they've been conditioned by the fantasies in the Scofield Bible, which was begun around 2016 and annotated by Zionist Jews. Any religious zealot, no matter the religion, is never known for critical thinking. They are known for ignorance, superstition and hatred of other religions.
You are very ignorant on this subject

Christians do not worship any Jew other than Jesus

Turkey has the ability to severely reduce oil supplies to Israel.

As of the Fall of 2023, Erdogan had not chosen to do so.

International report - Turkey talks tough on Israel but resists calls to cut off oil

"Supertankers continue to deliver oil to Israel from the Turkish port of Ceyhan. Oil pipelines from Azerbaijan and Iraqi Kurdistan terminate at the Mediterranean harbour, making Turkey a key oil supplier for Israel.

"'The bulk of Israeli oil needs come from either Azerbaijan or Iraqi Kurdistan,' says analyst Mehmet Ogutcu of the London Energy Club."
Cutting their oil is an act of War.

Turkey has a good military, but they will regret a real War there.

Turkey is stolen Land by Muzzies in history.

Maybe we should take it to piss in Ivans Black Sea

The Christians that I know who are willing to engage in conversation on the subject see the Jews as God's Chosen People. My Christian friends do not like to contemplate the logical conclusion of that belief, that if the Jews are Chosen, then other tribes were rejected. They don't like the logic that if only one tribe is Chosen, all the others have been Rejected. In a sense, if the Chosen Ones are superior, those not chosen are inferior.

That worldview has been impressed upon Zionist Christians from an early age, so considering the full implications of such a belief encourages cognitive dissonance.

In the US 100 years ago, the Scofield Bible greatly encouraged that fatal worldview. And now today Zionist Christians have been painted into the corner that they must accept and support Bibi's Genocide.

I noticed virtually the entire Congress giving 50+ standing ovations to a Zionist Jew conducting a genocide. Does that constitute worship? It certainly resembles worship. And the people bowed and prayed to the Neon God they had made....

My Israeli representative, Brian Mast, even wore his Israeli Defense Force Uniform.

The Christians that I know who are willing to engage in conversation on the subject see the Jews as God's Chosen People.
So far so good

Jews are God’s chosen people and Israel is their land

But rather than your mischaracterization that Christians worship Jews the truth is that we respect the will of God

In the US 100 years ago, the Scofield Bible greatly encouraged that fatal worldview.
If you had been around then what you you say about recreating the Jewish state in the Holy Land as Scofield predicted?

An insane idea?

It will never happen, yada, yada, yada?

So far so good

Jews are God’s chosen people and Israel is their land

But rather than your mischaracterization that Christians worship Jews the truth is that we respect the will of God
Yes, the will of an entity that may not exist. Faith is the polar opposite of reason you know.

And in this particular case, this faith demands that a person support genocide and military aggression, no questions ask.

When Alan Watts wrote The Most Dangerous Book In The World, he was certainly on to something. It would be interesting to know how many humans have been killed in the name of religion. Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, and the actions of the Israeli state since 1948 all show the harm caused by organized religion.

If you had been around then what you you say about recreating the Jewish state in the Holy Land as Scofield predicted?

An insane idea?

It will never happen, yada, yada, yada?
Honestly, for my entire life I've supported the idea that the Israelis deserve a place to live. Now at age 76 I'm learning historical facts I was never aware of before, including the Scofield Bible. David Ben Gurion's actions invading the Sinai and taking it from Egypt, just a short time after people from Europe decided to put the Jews into Palestine by way of Balfour.

Now I'm beginning to wonder why so many cultures over so many centuries have held the Jews in disdain? With the ongoing genocide in Gaza I think I'm beginning to understand. Erdogan has a point.

Yes, the will of an entity that may not exist. Faith is the polar opposite of reason you know.
You didnt answer the question I asked so I infer that 100 years ago reason would have assured you that since there was no invisible God then His word that Israel is eternal could not possibly be true

And yet in 1948 His word happened just as the Bible said it would

So there is something to be said for faith

Last edited:
You didnt answer the question I asked so I infer that 100 years ago reason would have assured you that since there was no invisible God then His word that Israel is eternal could not possibly be true

And yet in 1948 His word happened just as the Bible said it would

So there is something to be said for faith
Sorry, I missed the question you refer to.

100 years ago here in the US was the social phenomenon known as Free Thinkers. It was a label for those who thought on their own, those who basically were not religionists, who were secular. In 2004 Susan Jacoby wrote a book on the subject, Freethinkers. I suspect that reason was a factor in the phenomenon.

Which version of the Bible was fulfilled in 1948, Scofield or St. James or some other?

Which version of the Bible was fulfilled in 1948, Scofield or St. James or some other?
Both

Scofield is a commentary based on the St James bible

As a free thinker who does not accept God as your creator you would have laughed at the suggestion that Jews would end the Diaspora and fulfill God’s promise for a homeland in Israel

Yet against all secular logic and expectation of Godless libs it happened

Both

Scofield is a commentary based on the St James bible

As a free thinker who does not accept God as your creator you would have laughed at the suggestion that Jews would end the Diaspora and fulfill God’s promise for a homeland in Israel

Yet against all secular logic and expectation of Godless libs it happened
Scofield is a bible written by an alcoholic degenerate a century ago who was paid to write the bible by the Zionists of the time.

God is with me all the time. I feel his presence most at the beach, in the woods and mountains. Like many of the founders, I identify as a Deist. God is not in a church, and the humans wearing black robes and pretending to be God's Messenger are just as fraudulent as the tribe claiming to be God's Chosen People.

As the great British philosopher Alan Watts wrote in the last century, the Bible is the Most Dangerous Book In The World.

Forum List

Back