Look for a new buzzword to appear soon: “momentum.”

So you want us to believe that a word that has been used for decades or longer to describe campaigns nationwide is going to be the "new buzzword?"

GTFOOH.

Thats reality. You're just not using much of it in your silly and absurd assessments.

As I said, I don't think 'hide' means what you think it means.

And of course, you're blatantly ignoring the polling data now. Is that because it demonstrates the absurdity of your demands that I show you a path to victory for Harris less than 24 hours after she became the presumptive nominee? Without ANY polling data from after Biden dropped out, let alone a serviceable data set?

Of course it is. I don't mean to tell you I told you so....but I told you so.

Carefully staged rallies paid for by multi-millionaire donors in Hollywood and New York. Union workers paid to fill in the crowds and watch Kamala read the same speech over and over.
Biden chose to drop out. Says who? That would be Joe Biden.

Give me a better source. You 'guessing' isn't it.
That didn't take long.

I never say "I told you so." But I informed you thusly.

So you want us to believe that a word that has been used for decades or longer to describe campaigns nationwide is going to be the "new buzzword?"

GTFOOH.
Oh, no. I could care less what you believe or don't. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Thats reality. You're just not using much of it in your silly and absurd assessments.

As I said, I don't think 'hide' means what you think it means.

And of course, you're blatantly ignoring the polling data now. Is that because it demonstrates the absurdity of your demands that I show you a path to victory for Harris less than 24 hours after she became the presumptive nominee? Without ANY polling data from after Biden dropped out, let alone a serviceable data set?

Of course it is. I don't mean to tell you I told you so....but I told you so.

Biden chose to drop out. Says who? That would be Joe Biden.

Give me a better source. You 'guessing' isn't it.

Turned out that Kamala's crowds are primarily AI fakes. Whodathunkit!

Turned out that Kamala's crowds are primarily AI fakes. Whodathunkit!

And by 'turns out', you mean that Trump made up the claim backed by nothing. Just like his big lie. Just like his birther nonsense. Just like his delusions about 'helicopter rides with Willie Brown.

Sooner or later, you'll figure out that your method of conspiracy reasoning is a deeply unwell and fundamentally unreliable lens through which to view the world.

Last edited:
Aren't you going to tell us more about how Biden decided to drop out all on his own?

You mean quote Biden saying that he dropped out for the good of the country and the good of the party?

I already have.

Now your turn. Tell us why you were gulliable enough to not only ape Trump's insane conspiracy batshit about 'AI crowds' (which Trump has since distanced himself from and now refuses to answer questions about).......but you actually believed it?

"Turns out" you really didn't think your 'AI Crowds' bullshit through, did you?

You mean quote Biden saying that he dropped out for the good of the country and the good of the party?
After repeatedly saying he would not drop out because his dad would want him to get back up when he got knocked down?

You’re telling me you’re gullible enough to believe that?
I already have.
Nope.
Now your turn. Tell us why you were gulliable enough to not only ape Trump's insane conspiracy batshit about 'AI crowds' (which Trump has since distanced himself from and now refuses to answer questions about).......but you actually believed it?

"Turns out" you really didn't think your 'AI Crowds' bullshit through, did you?
That would be a cool taunt if you had proven that Thais crowds that Harris is supposedly able to draw were real.

You just take it on faith.

My “ilk” is not debating you here. I am.

Simple question: beside the passage of time that Harris sees as all important, what is her path to victory?

Since you’ve already dodged one question, here’s another: you believe in passage of time? How did you like that quick anointing of Harris after Biden threw in the towel? She wasn’t even running three days ago, now she’s “won” the nomination.

No possibility the voters might want someone else?
Harris wants to be unburdened by the vote tallies.

After repeatedly saying he would not drop out because his dad would want him to get back up when he got knocked down?

You’re telling me you’re gullible enough to believe that?

Name a better source than Joe Biden on Joe Biden's motivations for leaving.

And given that you're so profoundly gullible that you accepted Trump's AI claims with ZERO evidence, are you really the best source on gullibility?

Nope.

That would be a cool taunt if you had proven that Thais crowds that Harris is supposedly able to draw were real.

So its my responsibility to DISPROVE any batshit claim you ape, despite you never having produced the slightest evidence that the image in question is AI?

Show me the evidence that the image is AI first. Then we'll talk.

And of course, we both know you've got jackshit, as you don't use evidence as the basis of your claims.

Smiling....or are we supposed to take your insane 'AI crowds' claim on faith?

Forum List

Back