I'm a Proud Black Man—My Contract Was Terminated Because of My Hair

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

hmm this man said two different things. first he said no other man was asked to and he was singled out l then says another man was asked too and he is suing. geez its one way or the other . i can see a trucker having to have shorter hair for safety reasons. wonder were this one will go.

hmm this man said two different things. first he said no other man was asked to and he was singled out l then says another man was asked too and he is suing. geez its one way or the other . i can see a trucker having to have shorter hair for safety reasons. wonder were this one will go.
Dude, they judged you on your hair length and your attitude. Sorry about your dad but he's dead and you are alive supporting yourself and a family? Don't know. Now, if white drivers have long hair then there is a problem. The article doesn't say so. Race baiters.

They swing those smelly whips around in basketball and try to put out eyes or make you concious of it and play worse. No jewelery (nose-rings, paperclips, tit or belly button hardware, no neck or face ttatoos. No hair below the collar, collared shirt....whatever the employer wants or get lost.

Good job Horseshitting, I see google sent another anti-black story to your phone, again.

Forum List

Back