I'm Beginning To Wonder What ISIS Considers "Infidels"?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I say "what" because after all, they're after the root of the weed...at least one would assume they're remotely intelligent enough to realize if they want to beat back the most base and rotten of the West's crumbling moral foundation, they should think of the root.

But time after time you hear them attacking their half-brothers, Christians who also believe there is moral decay in the West and are striving like they are (albeit in obviously less-violent ways) to bring in the flock from damnation. Both Christians and Muslims are concerned with the blatant moral decay of the West. Muslims attacking Christians is like a nomad attacking his camel in the middle of the desert. I mean, relying on each other might be a much better idea.

Meanwhile the true thieves of the lambs in both their flocks are staying out of the radar. The next time I hear of a Christian being killed by ISIS, it's going to cement for me that what we are calling "ISIS" is not at all what we think it is; and should be looked at very differently from now on.

I say "what" because after all, they're after the root of the weed...at least one would assume they're remotely intelligent enough to realize if they want to beat back the most base and rotten of the West's crumbling moral foundation, they should think of the root.

But time after time you hear them attacking their half-brothers, Christians who also believe there is moral decay in the West and are striving like they are (albeit in obviously less-violent ways) to bring in the flock from damnation. Both Christians and Muslims are concerned with the blatant moral decay of the West. Muslims attacking Christians is like a nomad attacking his camel in the middle of the desert. I mean, relying on each other might be a much better idea.

Meanwhile the true thieves of the lambs in both their flocks are staying out of the radar. The next time I hear of a Christian being killed by ISIS, it's going to cement for me that what we are calling "ISIS" is not at all what we think it is; and should be looked at very differently from now on.
huh?

It's called english. Maybe order a copy of it on Rosetta Stone?

Stay with me...

The Muslim extremists' main beef is what they say is the moral decay of the West, "the infidels"...

..Christians...especially the closer they are to Rome...are about the same concerns. So two groups are concerned about the same thing: which is an actual existential threat to people of faith. Yet one group is attacking the other group, while the real demon gets away with their lambs while they are busy fretting over fighting each other.

If you can't get it, that's OK. Other people do. Here's another hint: "lambs" = "the hearts and minds of each new generation of children". The "theft" is the influence on the lambs. Christians are trying to get their lambs to be good, chaste and moral. Islamics are trying to get their lambs to be good, chaste and moral. Another influence is doing an excellent job during those two fighting, accomplishing the exact opposite in both of their faiths/cultures.

Last edited:

This is Sil's monthly thread where she wishes to appease ISIS in hopes they don't attack us any further, but only when it comes to rolling back gay rights.

I think sil never met a muslim in her life and has no idea as
to that which concerns muslims-----especially very pious
muslims

PS---my screen name is irosie91 -----I have no idea who -- wasrose ---.
she just appeared on my computer screen

muslims

There were quite a few Muslims in my high school actually. One of them, a guy named "Aziz" (forget the last name but wouldn't print it anyway), was pretty funny. He used to crack jokes in class all the time. Everywhere there's oil in the US, you'll find Arab families settled all around. Military outposts too. It's the darndest thing..

It's called english. Maybe order a copy of it on Rosetta Stone?

Stay with me...

The Muslim extremists' main beef is what they say is the moral decay of the West, "the infidels"...

..Christians...especially the closer they are to Rome...are about the same concerns. So two groups are concerned about the same thing: which is an actual existential threat to people of faith. Yet one group is attacking the other group, while the real demon gets away with their lambs while they are busy fretting over fighting each other.

If you can't get it, that's OK. Other people do. Here's another hint: "lambs" = "the hearts and minds of each new generation of children". The "theft" is the influence on the lambs. Christians are trying to get their lambs to be good, chaste and moral. Islamics are trying to get their lambs to be good, chaste and moral. Another influence is doing an excellent job during those two fighting, accomplishing the exact opposite in both of their faiths/cultures.

Lamb is CRAP unless you have a nice tangy mint sauce.

muslims
muslims

There were quite a few Muslims in my high school actually. One of them, a guy named "Aziz" (forget the last name but wouldn't print it anyway), was pretty funny. He used to crack jokes in class all the time. Everywhere there's oil in the US, you'll find Arab families settled all around. Military outposts too. It's the darndest thing..

Aziz is very much a muslim name I have never met an AZIZ who was not a muslim Getting back to Aziz---did he tell you that muslims have a CONCERN for the moral character of
americans and a desire to UP LIFT IT (outside of conversion to islam, of course) Did he tell you how TERRIFIC life is
for Christians in shariah compliant societies?.

Tacos are a much better meal. So much easier to add your favorite condiments and no nasty
Tzatziki sauce.
Tacos are great too. Fajitas are even better. Although it's rare I have it, I like Tzatziki sauce. It helps make a gyro a gyro. Subway had it for away on a Greek sub they made. It didn't last though.

Forum List

Back