I'm Bendog

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Hi, my name’s Ben. I’m an old springer spaniel with a bad leg. I live with this old asshat who also has a bad leg. Politically, he’s an independent, being libertarian on social issues, and pretty damn stingy with the biscuits on fiscal issues ... though he does think old asshats with bad legs should get a lot of free stuff.

My main issue is the price of Science Diet is too damn high. The asshat is pretty annoyed the cost of his booze was already too damn high, and is going up faster than oil. He says we can’t afford T-Bones anymore, but I think he’s just an asshat. Everytime he passes out on the sofa, I either make sure he trips when he tries to stand, or if he sort of slides on the sofa onto me, I bite the asshat.

And with no T-Bones, I shit near his grill and cover my turds with leaves.

Last edited:
Hi, my name’s Ben. I’m an old springer spaniel with a bad leg. I live with this old asshat who also has a bad leg. Politically, he’s an independent, being libertarian on social issues, and pretty damn stingy with the biscuits on fiscal issues ... though he does think old asshats with bad legs should get a lot of free stuff.

My main issue is the price of Science Diet is too damn high. The asshat is pretty annoyed the cost of his booze was already too damn high, and is going up faster than oil. He says we can’t afford T-Bones anymore, but I think he’s just an asshat. Eerytime he passes out on the sofa, I either make sure he trips when he tries to stand, or if he sort of slides on the sofa onto me, soI bite the asshat.

And with no T-Bones, I shit near his grill and cover my turds with leaves.

Welcome ben. :D

Maybe bendog can get a few biscuits for his Obama barks.

HI Bendog.
I used to have a springer who loved having his ears rubbed.

Forum List

Back