I'm going to say one nice thing about bill Clinton.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
You can say all the bad things about bill Clinton you want but it was him that helped to balance the budget. Republicans just seem to whine about it and blame the other side when it isn't. I'm sorry but I just don't think either party right now has either the desire or ability to come up with a balanced budget.

I really think that the democratic isn't interested in a balanced budget because a balance budget would force the government to act within some limits. It's budget is its limit. The Republican Party might have the will but just don't know how to do it. This is probably the one thing that bill Clinton deserves credit for. Unfortunately, we won't see a balance budget ever again and that is the truth.

And he didn't cut infrastructure, science, r&d, education, etc. Which as of this moment isn't the cause of our current debt.

Maybe we need him in office once again?

You can say all the bad things about bill Clinton you want but it was him that helped to balance the budget.
The usual liberal BS.

(a) The budget hasn't been balanced since the 1950s. The National Debt has gone up every year since then, without exception. See
Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual
(b) During Clinton's administration, the Republican-majority Congress passed a bill to lower the Capital Gains tax. Clinton vetoed it three times, but with an election looming, finally signed it, saying it was "broken but I'll fix it later". He never did anything to change it afterward.
(c) After he signed it, government revenues zoomed higher, and the budget came close to balancing for several years (but never quite did, see (a) above). The biggest revenue increases? Capital gains tax revenue tripled after Republicans forced him to sign their bill lowering the Capital Gains rates.

Nice try. Your attempt at disinformation has been debunked many times on this and other forums.

Why am I not surprised that an "attempt to say one nice thing about Bill Cinton" turns out to be based on a flat lie?

Last edited:
Something nice about Blow Job....Hmmmmm.... he asks for The Hildebeast permission!

11200792_1180185348708259_481267070760093136_n.jpg

And he didn't cut infrastructure, science, r&d, education, etc. Which as of this moment isn't the cause of our current debt.

I would prefer him to the asswhole we have now. I don't ever think he would have signed the Iran agreement/treaty and I'm not saying that because I am a member of the last white tribe of America. I should call myself last of the Mohicans or something like that.

clinton actually won conservative voters by reducing the size of government by several hundrred thousand employees. Sometimes I wonder if the demand for more government spending isn't done for other reasons such as supporting big business since increased spending means more buying from private companies. Private companies who donate heavily to campaigns.

Last edited:
You can say all the bad things about bill Clinton you want but it was him that helped to balance the budget.
The usual liberal BS.

(a) The budget hasn't been balanced since the 1950s. The National Debt has gone up every year since then, without exception. See
Government - Historical Debt Outstanding – Annual
(b) During Clinton's administration, the Republican-majority Congress passed a bill to lower the Capital Gains tax. Clinton vetoed it three times, but with an election looming, finally signed it, saying it was "broken but I'll fix it later". He never did anything to change it afterward.
(c) After he signed it, government revenues zoomed higher, and the budget came close to balancing for several years (but never quite did, see (a) above). The biggest revenue increases? Capital gains tax revenue tripled after Republicans forced him to sign their bill lowering the Capital Gains rates.

Nice try. Your attempt at disinformation has been debunked many times on this and other forums.

Why am I not surprised that an "attempt to say one nice thing about Bill Cinton" turns out to be based on a flat lie?

I don't actually think that the Republican Party since 2000 has even tried to do so. I'm sorry for not following party thought guidelines but it is true. Before you actually think I am pro democrat I would like to say that the democrats under Obama hasn't even tried to reduce spending. Neither party is interested in doing this so I don't see a point in even pushing this issue or even caring about it.

are you positive about that? It was so long ago.

Forum List

Back