Im invited to a wedding

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
C'MON BOYS WE CAN DO IT
And this is how I want to go. My suit is wine red though not that light red like on the picture, I think wine red is a darker colour. Quiete dark red. And I think I will combine with a black collar shirt and a silver tie.

Mensweddingsuit.jpg
Mensshoes.jpg

And this is how I want to go. My suit is wine red though not that light red like on the picture, I think wine red is a darker colour. Quiete dark red. And I think I will combine with a black collar shirt and a silver tie.

View attachment 396763View attachment 396764

You are going to a wedding dressed like a pimp?

not sure. do you think it looks like a pimp? mine is wine red, and i wont have the watch and the belt. maybe i look less pimp. if you imagine only the wedding suit, and in dark wine red?

View attachment 396763View attachment 396764

You are going to a wedding dressed like a pimp?

not sure. do you think it looks like a pimp? mine is wine red, and i wont have the watch and the belt. maybe i look less pimp. if you imagine only the wedding suit, and in dark wine red?

Wine red is OK. You have my approval, Mort.

Wine red. like very very dark red.....almost like black is ok!:up:

Forum List

Back