I'm like hey, what's up, hello!

the8thjuror

Rookie
Nov 1, 2015
Pumped to follow the dialogue here! I'm a 27 year old law student who grew up in a conservative midwestern family but now find myself identifying as a Democrat. I never really "became" a Democrat so much as I just became completely disillusioned by Republican rhetoric, specifically surrounding issues like climate change, gun control, taxes, and campaign finance. Because of that, I still have my problems with the Democrats, but find myself agreeing with the left way more often than the right.

What do I need to know as I begin following the board regularly?

Oh, one last thing -- GO ROYALS!

Your a law student, in theory you believe you already know everything.

I want so badly to disagree with you, but damn, you hit the nail on the head. I'd like to think this thinking isn't as applicable to me as it is to the majority of law students, but it's pretty accurate on the whole, no doubt.

Is the board fairly evenly split between conservatives and liberals?

We keep hoping for more liberals to kick the shit out of them, as stupidity is spelled LIBERALISM.... you didn't learn that in your liberal institute of indulgence!

Something to look forward to!

We'll enjoy you here, BTW, what institute did you graduate from?

Kansas State University

Is the board fairly evenly split between conservatives and liberals?

We keep hoping for more liberals to kick the shit out of them, as stupidity is spelled LIBERALISM.... you didn't learn that in your liberal institute of indulgence!

Something to look forward to!

We'll enjoy you here, BTW, what institute did you graduate from?

Kansas State University
2346951242_64cc3b8273_z.jpg

Pumped to follow the dialogue here! I'm a 27 year old law student who grew up in a conservative midwestern family but now find myself identifying as a Democrat. I never really "became" a Democrat so much as I just became completely disillusioned by Republican rhetoric, specifically surrounding issues like climate change, gun control, taxes, and campaign finance. Because of that, I still have my problems with the Democrats, but find myself agreeing with the left way more often than the right.

Only that you rock! Welcome. Hopefully you can talk some sense into them cause we can't.

Don't waste your time explaining why they are wrong unless it's for other people to maybe read what you wrote cause most likely the idiot you're arguing with isn't going to get it.

Sounds like me a decade and a half ago but I went the other direction then realized they were both two peas in a pod. Eventually, if you pay attention, you'll find the DNC is no different from the RNC when it comes to rhetoric and lies.
Most people individually tend to hold positions that run from liberal to conservative depending on each issue, only a very few people (respectively) hold only far right or far left positions on all issues, seems most of them post here......... :lol:

Welcome.
Oh and I see you like royals....... I'm running for the office of Emporer for life....... A vote for me is, well, a vote for me....... :D

You're on the right track, Grasshopper. :p

Forum List

Back