I'm Not Laughing, But ...

The story

Oriane Filhol, deputy mayor of Saint-Denis, was leaving a work meeting on the evening of December 20, when she felt like she was being followed. A few minutes later, the young elected official was violently attacked in a private driveway in the town. Thrown to the ground with a broom by two individuals, she was then punched and kicked, before the two men fled in a black sedan. A month later, three men, arrested this Wednesday, were presented to the Bobigny court on December 19.

Let me guess you are always this delighted when priests are killed by their parishioners or doctors by their patients?

You Go, Nazi!
He's just a nice guy. I'll laugh for him. When you crusade for the rights of migrants flooding into your country, and you get a true taste of what is not being controlled or assimilated into your society, but get a first hand dose of what you are crusading for, the irony is just too funny if you live. If not, well your choices were truly sad, indeed.

The story

Oriane Filhol, deputy mayor of Saint-Denis, was leaving a work meeting on the evening of December 20, when she felt like she was being followed. A few minutes later, the young elected official was violently attacked in a private driveway in the town. Thrown to the ground with a broom by two individuals, she was then punched and kicked, before the two men fled in a black sedan. A month later, three men, arrested this Wednesday, were presented to the Bobigny court on December 19.

You left this out, retard. Next time try to get the complete info - not just what your idiot right-wing media feeds you. :itsok:

Elected official attacked in Saint-Denis: a business manager is suspected of having ordered the beating​

The 57-year-old man allegedly paid 7,500 euros to three men to hit an assistant to the mayor after leaving a work meeting. He was arrested this week. The motive for this attack remains unclear

A business leader from Saint-Denis was arrested this week, suspected of having ordered the attack in the street of a deputy mayor in December which shocked public opinion , and will be tried in June, indicated Saturday the prosecution and the city.
Arrested on Wednesday by the police, Mouloud B., 57, will be tried on June 4 and has since been placed under judicial supervision.

On the evening of December 20, Oriane Filhol, sixth deputy mayor in charge of solidarity, was followed in the street in Saint-Denis by two men as she left a work meeting and beaten . In a context of a national increase in violence against elected officials, the attack caused an outcry.

In January, three young men from Saint-Denis aged 18 to 22 were arrested and convicted for this attack. At their trial, they explained that they had been promised 2,500 euros each by a mysterious sponsor to hit a person they did not know.

He's just a nice guy. I'll laugh for him. When you crusade for the rights of migrants flooding into your country, and you get a true taste of what is not being controlled or assimilated into your society, but get a first hand dose of what you are crusading for, the irony is just too funny if you live. If not, well your choices were truly sad, indeed.
Yeah, read my post above.

Your example was “unfortunate” animals who murdered innocent priests and doctors who were trying to help them

Just your sort of people I suspect
And you said that you would be satisfied that the very same innocent priests and doctors are murdered by the people they are trying to help.

Maybe I should have said... How very Nazi of you? :itsok:

And you said that you would be satisfied that the very same innocent priests and doctors are murdered by the people they are trying to help.

Only the ones stupid enough to import migrants

He said "promoting the presence of violent people within society" ...
Not the same as your distortion: "innocent priests and doctors are murdered by the people they are trying to help"
But you area Leftist and such are known to not be very intelligent ... :rolleyes:

If something had happened at DNC convention or Obidens marthas vineyard tent parties (all were eliminated) or both, I would smile and cheer knowing Entire World will get better. Like hanging Sadaam or executing Child killers.

Forum List

Back