I'm not uptownlivin90

And this is not bad either. It will likely be consumed before dawn...along with another selected by my scotch tasting partner.

P1190354.jpg

...along with a killer couple of Cubans and a bit of Granny!

If we just had some dancing women!

Who needs dancing women when you have that?
Save the dancing women for Jack Daniels. :eusa_whistle:

here you go, only because you're my bro:

10125MacallanSingleMaltScotch.jpg

That bottle is worth over $10,000...................
Bull dookie! The bottle is worthless...the scotch may be pretty good or even great, but 10 Gs it is not worth.

It may be valued at $10K if left unopened...but that's a ridiculous thing to do.

And this is not bad either. It will likely be consumed before dawn...along with another selected by my scotch tasting partner.

P1190354.jpg

Jack Daniels sucks hind tit at my bar. I save it for people I don't really like.

Bull dookie! The bottle is worthless...the scotch may be pretty good or even great, but 10 Gs it is not worth.

It may be valued at $10K if left unopened...but that's a ridiculous thing to do.

Just saying what it said. I don't even drink scotch. It's more of a status thing for the high rollers I expect.

P1190354.jpg

Jack Daniels sucks hind tit at my bar. I save it for people I don't really like.

Kinda my point.

Do you own or work in a bar?

Or by saying, "My bar" do you mean the bar you hang out in?

Just saying what it said. I don't even drink scotch. It's more of a status thing for the high rollers I expect.
Exactly. I've held a bottle of wine valued by some at $100,000 because of its rarity. I wouldn't offer $100 for it.

Do you own or work in a bar?

Or by saying, "My bar" do you mean the bar you hang out in?
Neither. I maintain a meager bar at my home and my scotch tasting partner does the same. I am guesting with him and his daughters this weekend as I do frequently. We are novice connoisseurs of scotch, cigars and women.

I frequent several bars enough to be called a regular at each of them. Monday here, Tuesday there, Wednesday back here, Thursday there again. Several friends through life have been bartenders. Had I saved all of the money that I have circulated through bar cash registers, I could retire in relatively comfortable surroundings. As it is, I manage to enjoy my drug of choice along with some exquisite ethnic cuisine.

OK asaratis, now I'm curious as to what a 'scotch tasting party' consists of.

Do you drink a lot of different brands in one night? Stick to a theme? Is it just you and your partner?

no way, I dry eave just smelling that stuff! You can give me some of your vodka though! I need some after my date last night. ;)

Forum List

Back