🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.
At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.
She's 18. There's not a chance in hell she has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Its hateful shit stains like yourself that led right up to Tuesdays results ,keep it up its working so well..
The red is America dumbfuckistan is the blue and that is a fact based on the employment record food stamps downgrade of credit rating, no respect from the global community
It's a fact obama supporters are the dumbest people on the face of the earth.
I normally have a lot of patience for children. For you, not so much, you bore me.

There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....
No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.
At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.
She's 18. There's not a chance in hell she has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.
We get it you hate successful women, she's just 18 and has done something you have never done.

Its hateful shit stains like yourself that led right up to Tuesdays results ,keep it up its working so well..
The red is America dumbfuckistan is the blue and that is a fact based on the employment record food stamps downgrade of credit rating, no respect from the global community
I normally have a lot of patience for children. For you, not so much, you bore me.
Again dumb ass I'm 53 years old I'm more of a man than you'll ever dream of being.

There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....
We get it you hate successful women, she's just 18 and has done something you have never done.
Based on her baby-fat little face, she's sucked a few cocks as well. I'll just have to deal with the fact she's done that and run for public office while I have not done either. I guess I'll manage somehow to survive.

And you know, she actually looks like the "technical" virgin type to me? What the hell, one hole is a good as another eh?

Again dumb ass I'm 53 years old I'm more of a man than you'll ever dream of being.
You're this moronic at 53? Well young man, buck up eh.

This thread is proof if you are NOT on the democrat plantation dems hate and despise you, they have a war plan for you.
War on Women, war on whites, war on Blacks, WAR ON AMERICA.

18 is probably still too young...she is really too young for most types of social activities. But, there is often a misconception about young people stepping into position of leadership and we may fall pray of the naive hope they would bring in fresh ideas. While that *may* happen, it certainly depends on the environment in which their ideas are created. I don't know the story well enough to judge on this, just speaking a caution: we are talking about the daughter of a senator. At age 18, our political views are still heavily depends on our parents, in most cases. It's not until one gets out of their parents home, and starts living life on their own terms that they start developing their own views on politics

Forum List

Back