🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I'm Pro-Life, Pro-2nd Amendment': Teen Becomes Youngest Lawmaker

There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....
No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.
At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.
She's 18. There's not a chance in hell she has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Its hateful shit stains like yourself that led right up to Tuesdays results ,keep it up its working so well..

There is hope for America, not all our children have been brainwashed by the subversive, pond scum leftists!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

18-year-old Saira Blair, a Republican from West Virginia, just became the youngest elected lawmaker in the country after trouncing her 44-year-old Democratic opponent 63 percent to 30 percent to earn a seat in West Virginia’s House of Delegates.....

Get 'em when they're young and stupid!

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

No, she's been brainwashed by the right. Not surprising when you live there and still have a curfew. Babyfat Blair, carry on.
At least she has a brain that had to be washed, unlike you dumb ass obama supporters.
She's 18. There's not a chance in hell she has a brain, and likely won't since mom and dad probably met at a family reunion.

Its hateful shit stains like yourself that led right up to Tuesdays results ,keep it up its working so well..

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

What are you 12,is that your mommy calling??

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

The red is America dumbfuckistan is the blue and that is a fact based on the employment record food stamps downgrade of credit rating, no respect from the global community
It's a fact obama supporters are the dumbest people on the face of the earth.

I thought "conservatives" didn't like career politicians.
I thought dems were supportive of women?
Maybe not.

That's not a woman. That's a girl whose parents probably tried to get her into beauty pageants when she was 5 and she kept losing, so they switched her to politics and a dumber audience: Republicans.
18 is an adult you moron she is an elected official children cannot run for public office.

That's a democrat mantra. That's why college kids mostly vote democrat.

College kids have a better understanding of the world than a high school kid, but I suspect you wouldn't know that.
For instance, they would correct you and change your noun to an adjective: "That's a democratic mantra".
Another flew over your indoctrinated head. I don't use democratic when referring to the democrat party because they are anything but democratic.
And college is as much about indoctrination as it is learning. Plumbers know lots more about plumbing than philosophy majors do.

I thought "conservatives" didn't like career politicians.
I thought dems were supportive of women?
Maybe not.

That's not a woman. That's a girl whose parents probably tried to get her into beauty pageants when she was 5 and she kept losing, so they switched her to politics and a dumber audience: Republicans.
18 is an adult you moron she is an elected official children cannot run for public office.

18 may be the legal age, but that doesn't equate to maturity and certainly not education. Unless you're someone like Ronan Farrow who graduated from Bard at 15.

College kids have a better understanding of the world than a high school kid, but I suspect you wouldn't know that.
For instance, they would correct you and change your noun to an adjective: "That's a democratic mantra".
Not unless she is gifted and has a more common sense grasp on the issues. Give her a chance.

Another flew over your indoctrinated head. I don't use democratic when referring to the democrat party because they are anything but democratic.
And college is as much about indoctrination as it is learning. Plumbers know lots more about plumbing than philosophy majors do.

Sorry, bub. But even a high school student can see you combined two nouns, regardless of your affiliations or beliefs. It's just poor grammar. Good luck on that GED.

Not unless she is gifted and has a more common sense grasp on the issues. Give her a chance.

It's West Virginia and those people are the heart o' DumbFuckistan.

Sorry, bub. But even a high school student can see you combined two nouns, regardless of your affiliations or beliefs. It's just poor grammar. Good luck on that GED.
Then you must not have finished high school, pseudo snob.
Look up 'nouns as modifiers'.

110514_blair_109.jpg

Fox News Insider ^

Oh I plan to little buddy. Being in the opposition is always more fun. You can expect the poop to fly like no tomorrow because your bozos can't govern.

Forum List

Back